• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned

Persian22

Why is he training a weedle? haha :p

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
He's in an early route of the game fighting trainers. He has a Froakie, a Pikachu and a Weedle. he's currently trying to evolve Weedle.

The moron! Good lord!!!

Fairy Jon

I highly doubt he meant overused in the competitive sense. Perhaps a better word would be "overexposed"?

Perhaps, and I could agree (even if Charizard is one of my favorites.)

Well for Nintendo charizard is more like a favorite above favorites, here in the Netherlands Charizard is all the people are still talking about...

Can you prove that Charizard is a favorite above favorites for Nintendo? I have not seen proof of this at all, nor anywhere at all. Perhaps to you, it might appear that way, but I have seen little evidence to back up that kind of claim. When I battle on wifi, I have NEVER seen a Kanto starter (not even chlorophyll Venusaur on sun teams). I've seen more Garchomps/Salamences/Scizors/Tyranitars/Politoeds/Nintetales/Brelooms before even one Charizard. I don't often see the Pokemon in commercials or trailers, and it wasn't until X/Y that the Kanto starters became somewhat relevant again.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
That site is crap! It has no sound and stops streaming after barely 15 seconds!

really annoying indeed, have to refresh every other time to get to watch it :/

Janovy

Banned

Persian22

Why? You should be grateful he's willing to show others the game.

No need to be rude.

Haha, but weedle is so slow in killing stuff, why doesn't he evolve frogiefrog?

Spudpunch

Perhaps, and I could agree (even if Charizard is one of my favorites.)

Can you prove that Charizard is a favorite above favorites for Nintendo? I have not seen proof of this at all, nor anywhere at all. Perhaps to you, it might appear that way, but I have seen little evidence to back up that kind of claim. When I battle on wifi, I have NEVER seen a Kanto starter (not even chlorophyll Venusaur on sun teams). I've seen more Garchomps/Salamences/Scizors/Tyranitars/Politoeds/Nintetales/Brelooms before even one Charizard. I don't often see the Pokemon in commercials or trailers, and it wasn't until X/Y that the Kanto starters became somewhat relevant again.

If you didn't realize, those are the weather induces and the Pokemon which every team has at least 2 of in OU

dss_live

No need to be rude.

couldn't agree with you more, all leakers so far have had to deal with rude people ever since they started. be gratefull people.

adamfitz

poké-lover
I'm not sure if I want to watch the live stream. I'm eager to see new Pokémon, but I don't know if I want to see what everything else is going to be like... What a dilemma.

I'm not watching because
Its going to ruin the sites you see too
I'll just wait for screenshots of starters evolutions that's all
Then I'm definitely gone :D

dacrag

Flabebe is so cute in that livestream!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

No need to be rude.

It has nothing to do with not being respectful to the guy because he's showing the game. I'm not watching his stream, because it's too intensive keep on pressing refresh every 15 seconds, for a guy who's training a WEEDLE...

Aside from that.. When you're like the 3rd person in the world to legally play these games.. Are you really going to sit around training a Weedle??? What's his motivation for gods sake???

Janovy

Banned
Aside from that.. When you're like the 3rd person in the world to legally play these games.. Are you really going to sit around training a Weedle??? What's his motivation for gods sake???
He's battling trainers, moving and collecting items as he trains Weedle.

Scipion

I need to say one thing. That amount of pokemon early game in the dex make me fear on thing: the number of new pokemon.

I'm not watching because
Its going to ruin the sites you see too
I'll just wait for screenshots of starters evolutions that's all
Then I'm definitely gone :D

Yeah, same. It's only a few days to go, so I'm just going to wait until then to actually experience the game. It's good to know that someone else is in the same boat.

dss_live

It has nothing to do with not being respectful to the guy because he's showing the game. I'm not watching his stream, because it's too intensive keep on pressing refresh every 15 seconds, for a guy who's training a WEEDLE...

his motivation is playing the game HE wants to play the way HE wants to play it. You don't have to watch, if you don't want to. But stop complaining how he's playing his game.

Fayh

Yep, the guy literally is on the Web spoiling ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THE YEAR ON LIVE STREAM VIDEO.

And I have to get to work in less than half an hour....dammit.

#Firstworldproblems
Be happy you can have a look at all Haha

I am at work right now and won't have access to a flash player for another four hours. T_T

Persian22

So True! Weedle of all things...

dss_live

I need to say one thing. That amount of pokemon early game in the dex make me fear on thing: the number of new pokemon.

did you really think they'd have loads of new pokemon right at the start before even getting to the second gym? really? Don't draw conclusions so early

Status
Not open for further replies.