• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninfia-Fan

It has nothing to do with not being respectful to the guy because he's showing the game. I'm not watching his stream, because it's too intensive keep on pressing refresh every 15 seconds, for a guy who's training a WEEDLE...

Aside from that.. When you're like the 3rd person in the world to legally play these games.. Are you really going to sit around training a Weedle??? What's his motivation for gods sake???

Maybe he wants to see Beedrill's 3D model? Maybe he wants to encounter as many Pokemon as possible by battling them? The problem with people who power through the games is that they go so quickly, that they don't give us enough time to see what's really there.

Razmos

I have this sponge..
Haha, apparently it's his "tradition" to train a Weedle to level 100 in every game and not evolve it.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I'm not watching because
Its going to ruin the sites you see too
I'll just wait for screenshots of starters evolutions that's all
Then I'm definitely gone :D

Same here. Though I wouldn't object to seeing some new Pokemon before my departure.

Since I wasn't here when Espurr became a thing: Does Espurr lack gender differences and gain them when evolving into Meowstic? Or does it have them and we've only seen one? Or do we not know yet?

Haha, apparently it's his "tradition" to train a Weedle to level 100 in every game and not evolve it.

I like his style.

NightFire7

Flabebe using Vine whip may be more of an indication that thing will end up evolving into a Fairy/Grass type. Can't wait to see when froakie's final evo gets revealed so we can put to rest a topic that has caused many arguments here.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Can someone repost the link to the Instrgram guy again. I can't find it again with all the pages and posts being added so fast. Also i am not worried about the number of new Pokemon. I think we will have plenty. All the people who have played aren't that far into the game let. and Like I said before: there could be so many that the players might have just not be lucky to run into any "new" pokemon let.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
He's battling trainers, moving and collecting items as he trains Weedle.

Yes, but that doesn't answer the question as to why, that's answering what he's doing..

his motivation is playing the game HE wants to play the way HE wants to play it. You don't have to watch, if you don't want to. But stop complaining how he's playing his game.

But what's his motivation to train Weedle??? I'm fine with him wanting to play the game as he wants to play it, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING INGRATEFUL, but why does he want to train Weedle specifically.

The question is about the specific Pokemon, not why he's not going through the game as a mad man. Is he thinking that he'll need a Poison-type for the Fairy-type gym?

adamfitz

poké-lover
Yeah, same. It's only a few days to go, so I'm just going to wait until then to actually experience the game. It's good to know that someone else is in the same boat.

Why would I watch somebody else journey
And ruin my own? Its just my oopinion
Come one starter evos so I can say bye to all you here

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Same here. Though I wouldn't object to seeing some new Pokemon before my departure.

Since I wasn't here when Espurr became a thing: Does Espurr lack gender differences and gain them when evolving into Meowstic? Or does it have them and we've only seen one? Or do we not know yet?

due to the lack of color and blandness i think it's not gonna ahve a gender difference.

dacrag

The save is super quick! I don't wanna watch but it's too tempting!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I'm not going to question how this guy got an early copy of X, but hey! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth here. Meowstic's pre evo is so cute lol

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Yes, but that doesn't answer the question as to why, that's answering what he's doing..

But what's his motivation to train Weedle??? I'm fine with him wanting to play the game as he wants to play it, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING INGRATEFUL, but why does he want to train Weedle specifically.

The question is about the specific Pokemon, not why he's not going through the game as a mad man. Is he thinking that he'll need a Poison-type for the Fairy-type gym?

I never siad anything about being ingratefull in the post you quoted. He is training a weedle because it's his tradition to do so and since he's playing the game how HE wants to play it THAT IS PERFECLTY FINE

Ninfia-Fan

Can someone repost the link to the Instrgram guy again. I can't find it again with all the pages and posts being added so fast. Also i am not worried about the number of new Pokemon. I think we will have plenty. All the people who have played aren't that far into the game let. and Like I said before: there could be so many that the players might have just not be lucky to run into any "new" pokemon let.

If you're referring to Kosthedin, this is his page.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
The guy livestreaming only has 1 badge and has already encountered 28 Pokémon!

NightFire7

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Arxeon

Why would I watch somebody else journey
And ruin my own? Its just my oopinion
Come one starter evos so I can say bye to all you here
Yeah same I'm only sticking around for starter evos I can't wait to see them

Daimona

Hero of Truth
Ugh, only being able to watch a couple seconds at a time isn't really enjoyable... I'll stick to the instagram guy. Plus a stream is too spoilery for my taste anyway.

Sooo, we should be getting the official new soon now shouldn't we?

Ninfia-Fan

The guy livestreaming only has 1 badge and has already encountered 28 Pokémon!

And because of that stream, there' sneaky 1500 people viewing the X&Y section. SPPF's gonna lag again....

Status
Not open for further replies.