• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacrag

He showed what 'Play Nice' does .. The user and target become friends ...

adamfitz

poké-lover
I find it very unfair that my brother who loves charizard is getting Y
And I'm getting X, is going to have to do without this amazing design
And I won't even use it
I wonder if we could trade over mega stones, or is it confirmed we can't?
I feel bad for him now :D

I don't understand why its SOO much better than charizard Y

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Well I'm going to be in the minority and say that despite hating Charizard, the X version doesn't look as good as the Y one wwhich in turns doesn't look as good as the original one.

LLtacx

And here i am having ordered Pokemon Y.... Guess i'll have to get both then ....

rocky505

Charizard X looks freaking awesome. I would laugh if his shiny is like a Normal charizard's color or it just has red instead of blue like the normal shiny.

NightFire7

WOOOOAAAAHHH! Damn! That charizard mega evo x wow. So it looks like the two mega evos also apply to the starters and not just mewtwo then. Well that left me speechless.

Mudster

Master of the Legend
I've ordered Y, and so far I'm still happy with it, however, I'm seriously considering getting X as well. Charizard X has a Zekrom-esque vibe about it with its colouring.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm going to guess that it may have a type change, but more likely to that a different ability to that of Drought.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
I wonder if maybe these Megaevolutions are getting out of hand. Mewtwo has two, Charizard potentially has 3.
3? what have I missed?

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
I wonder if maybe these Megaevolutions are getting out of hand. Mewtwo has two, Charizard potentially has 3.

i think you mean 2, why would charizard get 3 mega's ? one for Y and one for X

Fairy Jon

I'm going to guess that it may have a type change, but more likely to that a different ability to that of Drought.

What do you suspect the type change might be as well as the ability? Do you think it may become Fire/Dragon?(not really hoping for that)

aerial_ace

Holy SH*T this thing looks amazing. I thot zard Y looked amazing but this is just so fierce....

I really hope the other starters will receive second evo. Quite unfair if only zard will get it

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Ah, but what if there's a Z version? But that's speculation for the distant future. ;p

Persian22

Ok, now I officially hope all other pokemon with mega evolutions also have 2 forms.

Arxeon

i think you mean 2, why would charizard get 3 mega's ? one for Y and one for X
Charizard will have a mega for every letter of the alphabet since Nintendo love Charizard so much

Status
Not open for further replies.