• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
GF now that the name limit was fixed hopefully they fix Feraligatr's name not that its a big issue lol..

But Feraligator FTW!
Gatr will always be Gatr :D

applemania

What is Vivillon's Polar pattern? And have we determined the #666 pokemon? I thought it was Vivillon, but someone said Scatterbug.

StarzZ

Im hoping swirlix and spritzee have 3rd stages now as im not really fond of these 2!

Blesstoise

Squirtle Squad
It'll be sad if there actually aren't many new pokemon. One of the things I look forward to the most in a new gen is having lots of new pokemon to use.

Well there are actually enough new pokemon, you have to keep in mind that they were only at the 2nd gym or so. But the most new pokemon were already revealed by gamefreak.

Edit: Most new pokemon that are in the beginning of the game !!

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Ew, really do not like those designs. Worst of the generation so far imo.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Thew two new ones are actually really cool
I like both!
I wonder if a third evolution for each could happen?

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Well there are actually enough new pokemon, you have to keep in mind that they were only at the 2nd gym or so. But the most new pokemon were already revealed by gamefreak.

Edit: Most new pokemon that are in the beginning of the game !!

Alright, yeah, that could be true. I hope it is. I just read someone say that one of the leakers was 15 hours into the game and hadn't seen ones we haven't seen yet. I started to lose hope after that =/

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Well, the even-numbered generations always focus more on older Pokemon than new ones, right?

Besides, we're only up to the 2nd gym. We haven't begun to scratch the surface yet. Patience, people! There wasn't a great variety of Pokemon up to Nacrene Gym, either.

Fayh

Seriously... the minute I get home from work the livestream stops and the guy on Instagram stopped updating...?

I wonder what Nintendo could actually do to someone on Instragram besides saying "Hey, please don't post new stuff or your profile might get blocked"?

Too bad we didn't see any final starter evolutions yet.

Cryokinesis

I'm officially team Swirlix now and I was getting X anyway so I'm pleased about this! Can't wait to slay some dragons with Ice Cream and Cake!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Yeah I'm a bit conflicted on Swirlix and Spritzee's evolutions. Definitely didn't think they'd end up going in the direction they did which makes me a bit disappointed (especially in the case of Spritzee because I thought we'd finally get another Fairy-type that isn't all fluffy and cute :S

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
So 41 officially revealed Pokémon, 42 including Oorotto, then Espurr, Fletchlind, Bunnelby's Evo & the Starters final Evo's. So 48 new Pokémon CONFIRMED!

Those fairies...just wow...and I thought swirlix was actually going to turn out cool...not into Strawberry Shortcake...and spritzee? Is it some owl bear now? Why is is so puffy? sigh, fairy types are just reinforcing the cute/ girly/ pink stereotype (arguably besides xerneas)...I really wanted something more from fairy types...

And it's a ptoblem why? And once again no matter where you are, someone has to pull that card.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I expect maybe IGN will officially reveal the evo's for English markets sometime this week.

adamfitz

poké-lover
So 41 officially revealed Pokémon, 42 including Oorotto, then Espurr, Fletchlind, Bunnelby's Evo & the Starters final Evo's. So 48 new Pokémon CONFIRMED!

I think it may be safe to say were getting over 70 pokemon
No way only 20ish more unrevealed pokemon are to come

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Wow, um, those evolutions of swirlix and the...other thing look...interesting.

Arxeon

Seriously... the minute I get home from work the livestream stops and the guy on Instagram stopped updating...?

I wonder what Nintendo could actually do to someone on Instragram besides saying "Hey, please don't post new stuff or your profile might get blocked"?

Too bad we didn't see any final starter evolutions yet.
I dont think we will see them untill release to be honest except maybe Fennekins if we are lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.