• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Ohh dayum...thanks for the info. Is there a video of this livestream now?
And i was looking at the m-charizard x video. At first charizard is fire/flyying so i understand that he can do a sky battle. But after the mega evolution he become fire/dragon and he's still in the air...i dont dont if its a exception for him or pokemon with wing could finally participate in a sky battle, like scizors?

idk whether there is a video, but he might continue later tonihgt (he took a break) if he doesn't get shut down first

also, skybattles inclused all pokemon that can learn fly /have levitate, so its not jsut for flying types

PokeAJ

Really disappointed with Spritzee evo, I thought it was supposed to be a flamingo? Looks nothing like a flamingo.

igotmilk

Miltank Trainer
These leakers did not really think about how they were going to leak all of this information. The right way to do this would be play the game until he or she maybe got to the middle of it, and take pictures as they went along. When they reached a certain point, the player would just leak a whole bunch of pictures and new stuff at once. Unfortunately we are not going to get anything out of them by the time they get to certain points, because Gamefreak is going to threaten a lawsuit against them. ;/

adamfitz

poké-lover
I just want to see braixen's evo and then I'll stay away from anything pokemon related until i get the game.

I'm the same way with frogadier
But I bet ur glad you seen spritzee now

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
X charizard looks mean, it's a bully I think. Y charizard is more like 'the hero' I'm glad I will be picking Y ;)

Spritzee is awesome and is also in Y :D

Cupcake sucks!

Espurr is okay, nothing special.

Fletchling evo is okay I guess...

Leonn

ofc i cn wait, but that doesn't mean i'm not interested in it anyhow. seriously, you don't want to know? fine. but respect the fact that others may want to know .

Clearly, we are all interested in it, if we weren't, we wouldn't be here, or buy the game for that matter, I simply don't like it when rules are broken, they set release dates for a reason, so people can experience it as if it were brand new, with tons of surprises (thus the world wide release). And I wasn't disrespecting you, or anyone for that matter.

dman_dustin

I hope he does get shut down by the "ninteninjas" (not by lawsuit) but by the stopping him from posting it. There's only 10 days left until launch, can't you wait?

I really only came for Oorotto, I was hoping it would be revealed then I can go on my merry own way.

If a lot of things were revealed before then so be it.

I think it's beyond stupid that none of these leakers have showed Oorotto Not the leakers that clearly likely weren't that far in the game. I'm talking about the supposed leakers that were far in the games, like say Freninja/Hawlucha far.

§¤¥Luke¥¤§

Poke-Trainer

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
I just looked and Spritzee's evo has similar hands to Clefable/Gengar ahahahah it also seems to be standing in a model esque pose while wearing a pretty dress, so it is actually pretty awesome ahahahha

PokeAJ

The dex can't just be 70 if we have 50 revealed before launch. I can't believe Nintendo would only leave that few to be a surprise.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Enjoy your overgrown angry legendary seagull monster, Y players. Hah! :)

Enjoy your lovechild of Stantler and Dialga, X players! Hah!

They are both awesome, of course. ^^

I do prefer the X Charizard, though...

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Clearly, we are all interested in it, if we weren't, we wouldn't be here, or buy the game for that matter, I simply don't like it when rules are broken, they set release dates for a reason, so people can experience it as if it were brand new, with tons of surprises (thus the world wide release). And I wasn't disrespecting you, or anyone for that matter.

the people posting did not break any rules. Legally speakign they did nothing wrong. (morally , that's a different question)

§¤¥Luke¥¤§

Poke-Trainer

adamfitz

poké-lover
Shut up :D you know i had high hopes, you and tony.

I don't get why people don't like this spritzee evolution
Looks amazing to me, just imagine it in 3D animated
You know you love it :D

igotmilk

Miltank Trainer
The second Charizard form does have me worried they might overdo them and short change new Pokemon.
I don't think it is going to shot change new Pokemon at all. I think it is going to short change Pokemon that need it more than others. There are a lot of Pokemon that need mega evolutions besides two Mewtwo and Charizard forms as well as that other dragon Pokemon and Ampharos. They are giving forms to Pokemon that are already OP so they will probably continue down that road.

XXD17

Draco rex
there are 3-4 dragons that don't fall in the fierce/reptilian dragon type (altaria, dragonite, flygon and kingdra) if you compare that to the fairy type we have 3 fairies that do not fall into the girly cute stereotype (spritzee's evo, mawile and xerneas)

so dragon is in no way better then fairy when it comes to stereotypes. So if you are gonna complain about gf catering to the stereotype of cute girly fairies then don't try and say dragon types aren't being treated the same way and pushed towards thier respective stereotype.

Don't forget the lati's...

absolfusion

Soon.......
Color_Touch_1380729522911.jpg

I seriously really like it!
Cant wait to see the in game 3D model for it

Spritzee evo look meh but the Swirlix evo makes me angry :mad:
I was holding out for a Fairy/Ghost Cu Sith mon. Instead they took the sugary sweet aspect and turned it up to 11. And you won't ever see me hating on any pokemon no matter what they look like but I guess their's a first time for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.