• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Aweee jadieekong got Nintendo'd

& I just got ninja'd

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
the lady leaker 's images are removed , think she got nintendo'd

Aura24

delphox is obviously fake since it's not fire fighting.

What? XD All because it's not Fire/Fighting, you call it fake.

dss_live

all my hopes are now aimed towards the reddit guy, hope he comes through with a froakie evo

They wiped her entire library of images, unlike kosthedin's. Didn't expect that.

maybe she refuesd to take them down when asked politely ^^

Rio!

Composer
Update on Jadieekong...looks like all her pictures have been removed =/
Not surprising; I had the feeling it would happen while she was in school/work/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gdk View Post
delphox is obviously fake since it's not fire fighting.
/snort.

dss_live

Do you guys think Chespin's final evo will be revealed soon? I think there is a high chance of it happening :D

idk, it seems like GF has jumped into action :) watch out for the greninja's everyone :p

Persian22

Nintendo is no fun. WHY nintendo why! Just release all pokemon already, one week takes too long!

Rikku Takanashi

Adventuring Vulpix
Braixen is Braizier(or however you spell it something that holds fire) and Vixen

Im not sure how Delphox fits into the Fire Fox theme Fennekin is Fennec and Kindling (hence why it eats sticks)

Delphox is starting to grow on me if it's real and if Greninja is real annnd if Chespin drops the ball ill be going with Fennekin but it does feel a bit this Gen uf these are real that GF is dropping the ball a bit on the Starters final Evo's just my Opinion though I may think differently later and Delphox still is unconfirmed as is Greninja so im hoping for slightly better on Delphox's case and majorly better on Greninja's case (again jmo)

The lack of any photos on her profile whatsoever leads me to believe she perhaps outright deleted her account? Not entirely sure how Instragram works with account deletion so if her profile name and such would still remain like it is now, this could be the case?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
They wiped her entire library of images, unlike kosthedin's. Didn't expect that.

Damn, those Greninjas are fierce... I'll bet they took her game and her pets and had her evicted from her house, too.

Fozzie

King of the Gingers
Braixen is Braizier(or however you spell it something that holds fire) and Vixen

Im not sure how Delphox fits into the Fire Fox theme Fennekin is Fennec and Kindling (hence why it eats sticks)

Delphox is starting to grow on me if it's real and if Greninja is real annnd if Chespin drops the ball ill be going with Fennekin but it does feel a bit this Gen uf these are real that GF is dropping the ball a bit on the Starters final Evo's just my Opinion though I may think differently later and Delphox still is unconfirmed as is Greninja so im hoping for slightly better on Delphox's case and majorly better on Greninja's case (again jmo)

Delphox is probably genuine: There are too many shots of it in different positions and Nintendo wouldn't take it down for no reason at all.
If it is a fake, it's a very good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.