• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm12

Weather Bearer
So all this but where is the TYPE! THE FROG's TYPE?!

Persian22

Ok now i'm sure and positive about this.

Nintendo loves Charizard so much that they desided to make all new starters look HORRIBLE so they can't compare to the fan favorite of all time Charizard.

And of course charizard will shine in this game, it will beat all new starters to hell with his 2 awesome new designs!

Live Charizard! Live Charizard! The best pokemon of all! *not*

adamfitz

poké-lover
I want a video of greninja now!

Lord Void

there are 3-4 dragons that don't fall in the fierce/reptilian dragon type (altaria, dragonite, flygon and kingdra) if you compare that to the fairy type we have 3 fairies that do not fall into the girly cute stereotype (spritzee's evo, mawile and xerneas)

so dragon is in no way better then fairy when it comes to stereotypes. So if you are gonna complain about gf catering to the stereotype of cute girly fairies then don't try and say dragon types aren't being treated the same way and pushed towards thier respective stereotype.

Vibrava, Dratini, Dragonair, both Latis, the legendary trio from DPPt, and arguably Deino and Bagon/Shelgon.

So yeah, it kind of is better than the Fairy typing. Kind of a lot better. I would appreciate it if people such as yourself stopped giving such incredibly poor arguments (or in your case, simply being wrong) and started giving viable arguments, if any exist.

I do not hate the Fairy typing. I hate how every Pokemon fits the same small criteria thus sorely limiting the type.

thetamale

I'm confused was the 70 thing from the debunked Frogue one or the Greninja one or something else that was confirmed fake? Everything's become a jumble.

Icepath

Ok now i'm sure and positive about this.

Nintendo loves Charizard so much that they desided to make all new starters look HORRIBLE so they can't compare to the fan favorite of all time Charizard.

And of course charizard will shine in this game, it will beat all new starters to hell with his 2 awesome new designs!

Live Charizard! Live Charizard! The best pokemon of all! *not*
Nahh, they don't look horrible. They just aren't everyone's cup of tea.

I do agree with the Charizard thing, though...a little bit of bias, Nintendo?

Haunter ゴースト

After looking again, it's already grown on me.

I do like it, of course i'd prefer the no tongue scarf, but whatever the ninja looks like it could be a major badass powerhouse.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well since Greninja is now confirmed, then is Hawlucha absolutely confirmed as well?

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Vibrava, Dratini, Dragonair, both Latis, the legendary trio from DPPt, and arguably Deino and Bagon/Shelgon.

So yeah, it kind of is better than the Fairy typing. Kind of a lot better. I would appreciate it if people such as yourself stopped giving such incredibly poor arguments (or in your case, simply being wrong) and started giving viable arguments, if any exist.

I do not hate the Fairy typing. I hate how every Pokemon fits the same small criteria thus sorely limiting the type.

well here is a valid argument, we haven't seen that many fairies and we already have a number that break the girly stereotype, namely xerneas, mawile and carbink. If you would simply be patient enough and realize that there has been only one gen of fairies and 5 gens of dragons then youd realize that this whole "omg they're all girly and crap " BS is ridiculous

honeslty, you say i'm completely wrong, well guess what, you too

jonnyc

I'm not sayng t cannot become a good starter or with good personality. I don't like its design. I've seen it from 4 different angles, what I need more? It's like with quilladin, It was terrible on september, it is terrible right now. Let's hope at least GF saved one.
Looks like you expected something and didn't get what you thought you would in return. I mean, not every starter is going to be a menacing beast with pecs. As far as design goes Delphox isn't complicated or what we all expected, and I can see why some might think it's boring, so I'm not going to discredit your opinion. I don't get why so many people hate it, but I was never going to pick Fennekin anyway because I'd prefer Froakie or Chespin depending on their outcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.