• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

interludes

Dark type trainer
oh boy! kinda cute, but it's totally impossible to figure out how'll evolve...perhaps dragon-fairy? yeah GF, yeah?

Jenksy

Pokemon Princess
Yet another Dragon! A very funny looking one. Watch it become the pseudo-legendary of Kalos!

dman_dustin

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380820268159.jpg
Also The "Dual" Type move
Edit: Not Really Dual Type Guys

Seriously what the hell is your definition of "dual type"

It's not like there's seriously going to be a Type A/Type B move.

A move that is primarily one type but acts as another type is the only thing we will get. And that's dual type to me. I mean I can understand Freeze Dry not being labeled as a dual type move is one thing, but sorry it can't apply to Flying Press.

Edit: Hey Goomy looks cute and cool. Wonder what it evolves into.

*No dex space after it*

Just joking.

Goomy evolves into a reptilian slime Pokemon that is both dragon/poison, calling it now.

Naito

Odious

あなたは馬鹿
Goomy has almost a 100% chance to evolve into a Dragon/Poison type or at least it would make sense due to Fairy types being SE against Dragon types while Poison is SE against Fairy types

Scipion

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Goomy for the win!!!! OMG I want that slimy thing now! Dragon slug ftw!!!

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
[IMGSIZE=600]http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380828071290.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

I guarantee you this thing will gain secondary typing in its final evolution. Are we looking at a future Dragon/Poison type, or possibly a pseudo-legendary? It was caught at level 30-ish; and most dragons at that level, if they evolve, are considered for that role.

I like it. It's simple & quirky; and it has potential.

rocky505

I hope that Goomy becomes a defensive pseudo legendary. That dex description screams defensive to me, but we all know those dex descriptions are BS most of the time

Arcanineblitz

I can see goomy gaining a secondary bug tying.

interludes

Dark type trainer
Goomy it's at lv.31, so it's save to say we might its evolution quite soon..hope to be a three stage one

Fangren

Hmmm...I wonder which Pokedex this is in? If it's Coastal, then their's only room in the Dex for it to evolve once (since Binacle is 021 in the Coastal Dex) but if it's the first Mountain pokemon (unlikely imo) then anything goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.