• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I'm going off-topic of Goomy for a moment, but wasn't there a statue of Reshiram in the game somewhere?

What are they alluding to with something like that in Kalos...? Original Dragon material, or will Mega-Reshiram become a thing? Either way that's a win-win for me, seeing as I adore that thing.

Why do you have to torture me with the OD when we'll probably never get it, why?

Hmm, Goomy he's cool, cute, and badass all mixed into one...I approve! I think I shall name him Goomba because it's genius.

If GOOMY is number 19 in the Coastal Kalos Pokedex, then there is only one free Dex spot for an evolution. If they've reached the Mountain Pokedex, thats another story

Nope, it's in the Mountain Dex.

Sorbet

Slaying
nnnnn;
iUlEgg3.png

I do hope the Mountain Kalos Pokédex bumps the total Genration VI Pokémon to at least 100.

Hey sis
iUlEgg3.png

I wonder when we'll see the first Sylveon tbh

Well no, because if Mega Evolutions are considered forme differences then the amount of Kalos exclusive Pokemon would not change, no matter if everyone got a Mega or not.

Obviously. I just meant that we'll see a lot of 'different' Pokémon designs with a lot of new abilities and stat changes etc.
iUlEgg3.png

Jenksy

Pokemon Princess
Ya!! I'm one of those peeps that go for the looks. It's what keeps me interested in pokemon after all these years! >_<
get over it already will you, like it or not many people care about how the pokemon look, some don't. respect eachotehrs way of playing , tyvm

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
That would be interesting as I always wanted to see it. Same with MegaReshriam (and Zekrom for that matter).

The Tao trio are already insanely detailed, so I imagine Game Freak had a HARD time designing them with Megas if they really did get them.

I strongly feel we still haven't seen all there is to see about the Tao Trio myself. Hopefully the Original Dragon is an event-exclusive beast worth waiting for, with a final slot in the dex...that would be nice.

no, noo, nooo, nooooo :p I can see Noivern's base form looking something like this:

but cuter :3

FINAL FANTASY 12 REFERENCEZ FOR THE WIN.

...A-ahem, yeah--that looks more appropriate for a prevo of Noivern than anything. I'm surprised no one has run across it or Noivern's apparent prevos yet...

A I the only one who LOVES slurrpuff? It's what a food inspired pokemon should look like! Food inspired pokemon shouldn't look entirely like the food, but resembles it. Just like slurrpuff!

I'll admit I had to get used to Slurpuff. I wish his name was different, but design-wise I've grown to adore the little treat.
Spritzee's evo, on the other hand...ehehe, I have to get used to that thing. Unless he evolves again, I likely won't give him too much interest on my initial playthrough.

mychemro

Dragon Trainer
Gotta say, I hated Goomy when I first saw it, but now I wanna cuddle with one forever lol ^.^

Plus, does anyone else feel as if GF decided to do the 70 new pokes and then fill the rest of XY with Megas? Hoping its false but Im getting that feeling now.

LassGabby

I wish I was a tree.
Dude you just missed one of the most loved derpy looking adorable dragon ever in existence.. Goomy!

Thanks for the pic! It looks even better!
Oh boy, I'm so hyped right now. I hope someone catches it on the anime and keeps it out of the Pokéball all the time. It could travel on Bonnie's head or on Serena's arms, maybe. Or maybe Team Rocket could catch it (or it could start randomly following James).

I don't even want it to evolve. It would be awesome if there was a tiny and derpy Dragon type like this that had awesome stats and a great movepool.
Anybody knows anything about its stats already?

storm12

Weather Bearer
Agreed.

And I hope we get some soon.

I'm looking forward to some Bug types myself :D maybe we could get a Bug/Ice type this Gen! Or Bug Psychic, Bug/Dark or another non-gimmick Bug/Ghost- those are my most anticipated ones.

I hope there are no hard feelings dman, I dunno if your saw my visitor message, but I apologize.

shideravan

Which numbers of Mountain Dex was been discovered?
It's true that Goomy have a evolution?

psyrose3

Obviously. I just meant that we'll see a lot of 'different' Pokémon designs with a lot of new abilities and stat changes etc.
iUlEgg3.png

Understand that I'm not a fan of Mega Evolutions and if the Kalos dex gets shunted to less than 100 because of them, I'm gonna be ticked off.

kemal07

Mega Gengar has been cleverly done!... It still keeps an essence of it's (Gengar) look, in the sense of expression : ) awesome!

A quick question... Is there a chance of getting into trouble if we post Mega Gengar's screenshot onto our social pages like FB etc.?

Karlos Region

Kiss me Stunfisk!
yo, guys, where can i see the recent spoilers incluiding that gummy dragon and all that!?

KKS-Lapras

Do anybody else think of Silky from Teen Titans when they see Goomy?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Aside from Goomy, did any other new Pokemon leak today (not counting mega evos)?

Pics of what seems to be Mega Gengar are circulating around Tumblr from this site: http://www.pokemon-france.com/news/xy-au-tour-de-mega-ectoplasma/

ninja'd.

Okay I wasn't sure that I liked Mega Gengar before, but I've officially changed my mind. Its design slays. I really think it looks creepy but in a good way and it makes the original Gengar look like a cuddly kitten my comparison. Mega Pokemon look so fierce, like I can't even tolerate how awesome some of them are.

Last edited:

!Blue-Umbreon!

Pop Music Lover
Hey!

I don't think we've known the evolution method of Sylveon. Hopefully the rumored 2nd Eeveelution of Generation VI will be revealed/debunked soon.

I hope there is one. Dragon preferably

Attachments

• iUlEgg3.png
    iUlEgg3.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.