• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Anyone have the list with "old pokemon that's now is Fairy" ?

The ones we knew before + Azurill.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
The thing is, no leakers have even finished the story yet, or anywhere near the Elite Four it seems. I think over 70 Pokémon is very likely, I've gone from it's true isn't it to hoping it's false.

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth
It's not working because you're throwing it at your computer screen, not your 3DS screen.

Ohhh, that makes sense. Geez by the name of his holiness Goomy i will get back at Game Freak for trolling me.

2nickpick

Has MegaBlastoise X/Y been debunked? I heard Venusaur X/Y was.

storm12

Weather Bearer
Yes. Pure fairy.

The only speculated fairy that's been disproven is Dunsparce, by the way. It hasn't gotten a retyping and doesn't seem to have an evolution either.

So that means there is a high chance that Togepi's line will get retyped :D yay! Dunsparce not being Fairy doesn't mean much to me- would have been nice, but not essential.

kemal07

Seeing how Mega evolutions seem to keep a resemblance to their last evolutionary stages as in body shape wise, If Jynx (Yes I know I keep going on about her) was to get a Mega evolution, would she still be fat? ...

2nickpick

Seeing how Mega evolutions seem to keep a resemblance to their last evolutionary stages as in body shape wise, If Jynx (Yes I know I keep going on about her) was to get a Mega evolution, would she still be fat? ...

I think GameFreak tries to forget Jynx. All the controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.