• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
tomorrow will be the holy grail of leaks I hope! With IGNs review coming out first thing in the morning and many more sure to follow, itll be a great day.

Reviewers can't actually talk about anything that Nintendo/Game Freak doesn't want them to, so don't expect all that much from the reviews.

I GOT IT! KLEFKI NAME ORIGIN comes from the Greek world "klefti" which means thief, along with the word key of course. That's why the keys are real looking!!!! It probably steals keys!

I hate to break it to you but... people kind of worked that out within ten minutes of Klefki being leaked.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I'm guessing there's still a final evo to this one. I'm thinking of using it in my team.

Frisky

Goomy and Sliggoo are by far my favorite this gen.

Those Dragons are cute as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.