• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninfia-Fan

I just took the scarf off from Xous Artwork.
What if this can happen??? Best Starter Ever!!!

greninja_with_no_tonguescarf_by_giovannihp90-d6p5ddv.png

Without it's long tongue, it seems incomplete...

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Was any other new Pokemon revealed after Sliggoo? I've seen people mentioning Barbaracle, which is Binacle's evo.
Anything else?

I apologize for posts so close together but I don't know how to reply with a quote to more than one at time.

There was the key ring...http://instagram.com/p/fBoYkIqYVX/#
and Josh showed pics and stats for megaBlastoise

Persian22

Goomy and its evolution.

where can I find Goomy's evolution? Not a link but a picture please! Thanks in advance!

Janovy

Banned
Where does Josh post his XY news? Link, please?

taran47

Eevee Trainer
Goomy. . . Sliggoo. . .
Goo. . . As in Grime? Or Muck? Slime?
Slime = Water? Cool, would have never guessed.
I believe the main thing convincing people it was water were the moves it new, and the fact its ability is hydration. Not saying poison isn't possible, but it's 1st and 2nd stages do have some hints towards water. At least that's been what the argument has been for it from earlier.

Persian22

Many small pokemon without evolutions this time... the rock/fairy thing, dedenne and the key fairy... Seems like this generation is creating a lot more Farfetch'ds and Dunsparces that need evolutions in the future.

john90

btw.. do you remember this?

semttuloyba_by_giovannihp90-d65g3oh.png

I was right.. Just pidgey.

P.s. today is the day that reviews come out right? The embargo is broken..?

Janovy

Banned

Rakurai

Many small pokemon without evolutions this time... the rock/fairy thing, dedenne and the key fairy... Seems like this generation is creating a lot more Farfetch'ds and Dunsparces that need evolutions in the future.

They actually look to have some semblance of usability to them, though.

The fact that Klefki has Prankster as its ability automatically gives it a lot of potential, and Carbink has extremely high defenses (Though the 4X Steel weakness is going to hurt).

taran47

Eevee Trainer
P.s. today is the day that reviews come out right? The embargo is broken..?

Yeah, 8am today IGN is supposed to come out with theirs is what has been mentioned

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
So do we have any idea how Vivilion's wings are determined or if there is more than just Normal and Polar forms?

Maybe Night/Day? I remember Josh the 4chan leaker saying he evolved his Spewpa at night, so that's what I think?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
So do we have any idea how Vivilion's wings are determined or if there is more than just Normal and Polar forms?
Current thinking is that it's down to what time of day you evolve it. Idk if there's been actual confirmation of this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.