• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaAbsol

Hawlucha is a Pokemon that I think I'll keep forgetting exists - it's not that I dislike it at all, I just keep forgetting about it :p probably as it was thought to be fake at first so my mind just hasn't registered it yet.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hawlucha is a Pokemon that I think I'll keep forgetting exists - it's not that I dislike it at all, I just keep forgetting about it :p probably as it was thought to be fake at first so my mind just hasn't registered it yet.

Im definitely going to use Hawklucha. Im going to either call him Rey (Mysterio) or Nacho

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
OMG, Goomy is my new favorite Dragon evolution-line, regardless what it's final evolution looks like :3

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
By the look of Slugoo's stat's hes got a lot of special defense.

Everyone meet the new Gastrodon!

alella85

Beginning Trainer
Does anyone know if Flabébé is gonna have another evolution? Floette seems an intermidiate form, the teenager, such as Gothorita... any news about it? ^^

Rakurai

Im definitely going to use Hawklucha. Im going to either call him Rey (Mysterio) or Nacho

I'm sort of disappointed by how its Flying Press turned out.

I think it would've been far more useful as a Fighting move that's effective against Flying types, as its dual typed nature clashes when it's used against any Rock, Steel, or Bug type Pokemon.

Its only real perk is being able to hit a select few Pokemon lines for 4X damage (Scraggy, Pancham, Deerling, and Snover are all that come to mind).

Ver-mont

Does anyone know if Flabébé is gonna have another evolution? Floette seems an intermidiate form, the teenager, such as Gothorita... any news about it? ^^

Well, there's room for one in the Pokédex. There's a gap between Floette and the next known Pokémon. I'd say it's likely.

Scipion

I hope so; the mature one. But It seems that it evolves pretty late. Is there any chance it is a fairy pseudo-legendary?

john90

Wait. Korinna Pokemon are at lv 32?? In gen 5 the 6th gym had pokemon ad lv. 33. I can totally see this happen:

1) 15-20
2) 25
3) 32
4) 40
5) 45
6) 50
7) 55
8) 60

Elite Four Pkemon: 70
Champion Pokemon: 75

Last edited:

Persian22

Don't count on it, many pokemon this gene look unfinished, like the fairy keys, the electric/normal lizard and the crystal/gemstone fairy.

I'm forgetting about the flying/fighting pokemon as well, the two fairy pokemon (pink ones too)

So I wouldn't put my money on another Flabebe evolution.

Ver-mont

Wait. Korinna Pokemon are at lv 36??

32. But it's still fairly high for a third Gym.

Don't count on it, many pokemon this gene look unfinished, like the fairy keys, the electric/normal lizard and the crystal/gemstone fairy.

I'm forgetting about the flying/fighting pokemon as well, the two fairy pokemon (pink ones too)

There's room for it in the Pokédex, though, unlike the other cases you mentioned.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Wait. Korinna Pokemon are at lv 36?? In gen 5 the 7th gym had pokemon ad lv. 37. I can totally see this happen:

1) 15-20
2) 25
3) 36
4) 40-45
5) 45-50
6) 50-55
7) 55-60
8) 60- 65

Elite Four Pkemon: 70-75
Champion Pokemon: 75-80
Epic Pacing! Wonder if there will be rematches, with some improved levels, so the champion will have 90+ lvled pokémon.

Rakurai

It would be nice to actually be able to use a Hydreigon for the Elite 4 without excessive grinding.

Still keeping my fingers crossed on Deino being somewhere in the mountain dex...

Scipion

Wait. Korinna Pokemon are at lv 36?? In gen 5 the 7th gym had pokemon ad lv. 37. I can totally see this happen:

1) 15-20
2) 25
3) 36
4) 40-45
5) 45-50
6) 50-55
7) 55-60
8) 60- 65

Hell yeah, that would be awesome.

MegaAbsol

1) 15-20
2) 25
3) 36
4) 40-45
5) 45-50
6) 50-55
7) 55-60
8) 60- 65

This, I so would love it to be like that. Although I guess it may be a bit lower than that but not by much I hope.

Hasty

Moonside

Imo, Klefki looks very finished. But I agree with the lizard and the Rock-Fairy being kinda unfinished.

Also, I would put my money on a Floette evolution. (It is just too Gothorita/Kirlia-like)

Status
Not open for further replies.