• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenksy

Pokemon Princess

john90

Super excited to see Gourgeist

Are we sure Gourgeist doesn't come from a foreign review?? Cause It could easly be a foreign name of an already known pokemon..

Jskid44

Froak you!!

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Is there a poison type gym? I want to continue hoping for more poison types and the type itself getting a boost this gen

The Gyms thus far have been Bug, Rock, Fighting, Grass, Electric, and Fairy. Supposedly, the remaining two Gyms are Psychic and Ice.

JakeF

Banned
Not sure I'd like a Pumpkin to evolve into a Gourd.

According to Wikipedia : A gourd is a plant of the family Cucurbitaceae. Gourd is occasionally used to describe crops like pumpkins, cucumbers, squash, luffa, and melons. The term gourd, however, can more specifically refer to the plants of the two Cucurbitaceae genera Lagenaria and Cucurbita, or also to their hollow, dried-out shell. A gourd can also have a hard shell when dehydrated. The best time to plant a gourd is very late spring to early summer and will grow very richly if in warm climate. The hard-rinded fruits can be carved to create raised relief images. Painting and wood burning are also used to decorate the shells.

BayBird

Hummingbird Advocate

I guess technically. But there are differences if you are referring to a specific type of "Gourd"

Now you're just being silly. The name Gourgheist (Gourgeist?) has great alliteration. And a pumpkin is a gourd. CLEARLY they're not going to make it a freakin' drinking gourd.... The name is perfect.

shideravan

Last thing i saw was the 2 Grass/Ghost pokémon...
Did I lost something since then, besisdes Mega Gyarados?

dman_dustin

According to Wikipedia : A gourd is a plant of the family Cucurbitaceae. Gourd is occasionally used to describe crops like pumpkins, cucumbers, squash, luffa, and melons. The term gourd, however, can more specifically refer to the plants of the two Cucurbitaceae genera Lagenaria and Cucurbita, or also to their hollow, dried-out shell. A gourd can also have a hard shell when dehydrated. The best time to plant a gourd is very late spring to early summer and will grow very richly if in warm climate. The hard-rinded fruits can be carved to create raised relief images. Painting and wood burning are also used to decorate the shells.

Fine I already got that.

If it looks like a Pumpkin then I won't have a problem. I just would've liked it to keep it's name sake.

crobatman

I bet that nintendo makes a Klefki key chain for sell with future merchandise. They probably have some reasoning for crazy designs like that.

JakeF

Banned
Fine I already got that.

If it looks like a Pumpkin then I won't have a problem. I just would've liked it to keep it's name sake.

I'm honestly not so sure about getting Chesnaught with these two Grass and Ghosts leaked out now.. :/

dman_dustin

Now you're just being silly. The name Gourgheist (Gourgeist?) has great alliteration. And a pumpkin is a gourd. CLEARLY they're not going to make it a freakin' drinking gourd.... The name is perfect.

I was referring to that "Fruit/vegetable" thing that has a very small round bottom with a a long skinny top, OR something in the shape of an egg plant. Or the two pumpkin like thing attached to each other making it look like the letter B or whatever

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Last thing i saw was the 2 Grass/Ghost pokémon...
Did I lost something since then, besisdes Mega Gyarados?

Just Bergmite and confirmation of Mega Gardevoir (no picture of that one, though).

Status
Not open for further replies.