• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku Takanashi

Adventuring Vulpix
Um here I think this link might work
Clock Tower Guardian

If not blame my lack of bbc skills ^^;

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Loving all the new mons leaked today. Especially Pumpkaboo!

I finally feel like I have a strong sense of what I want to use on my team (see sig), but I guess I'll never know until everything else is revealed. This is the first time that I don't have an electric type on my team... but I really want to use Tyrantrum instead on Heliolisk. I think the fact that it doesn't have another evo killed it for me.

If there's another really cool Fairy I might swap out Sylveon, but it's my favorite Fairy so far and I really want to use that type!

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
It wont have DLC that updates things in the sense of balance patches. I don't believe it was said that it would never have DLC of any sort

Wouldn't that be fantastic if the DLC were a bunch of post-game quests and new Pokemon?! Maybe this is why we haven't seen the large post-game content we were promised, and this may also explain the smaller number of new Pokemon. Just a theory, though! :)

Aqua Ring

Guy Next Door
Is this real? I found this on a forum. It's called Omnignon, and it's the "pillow" pokemon. It's adorable

tumblr_mtpozkDS901r8sc3ro1_500.jpg
]

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Phantump apparently learns a new move called Forest's Curse- my apologies if this has already been posted.

nxVD2WV.jpg

Natural Cure is not too odd on a plant Pokemon, but on a Ghost-type it's a little strange.
Logically that is odd I agree. But competitively that's really good because if it's a physical attacker and it's Will-O'd by Sableye, it can switch out and heal it's self. Smart move GF, smart move.

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester
i believe it's said to change the opponents type to grass

Hm, so even though sudowoodo isn't apart of the orotto line, orotto still has the power to make sudowoodo into a real tree! I love it!

Smashster076

Bossanova
Is this real? I found this on a forum. It's called Omnignon, and it's the "pillow" pokemon. It's adorable

tumblr_mtpozkDS901r8sc3ro1_500.jpg
]

I doubt it. Sorry :/

Nylis23

Grass-type Soak, then? It has a much cooler name, but it probably won't be all that useful. Kind of a shame.

I think it could be pretty useful. Just think of all the things Grass types are weak to. Be especially useful for Pokemon that don't have a lot of weaknesses.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Hm, so even though sudowoodo isn't apart of the orotto line, orotto still has the power to make sudowoodo into a real tree! I love it!

Haha, well seems like we found the reason why sudowoodo loves hanging out with these guys :)

JakeF

Banned
He's still spreading the leaks, though, which is what confuses me. If I obtained the game before release and was posting images, I'd get Nintendo'd, but if I purchased the game and told my friend to post images, he wouldn't get Nintendo'd? Seems odd to me, considering it's a personal non private profile that's known on the web by now for posting these leaks.

Just follow Josh's posts and you'll be pretty good. http://archive.foolz.us/vp/search/tripcode/!xltmUpewoI/page/1

askaloso

Anyone have any info on this Gen bugs? I don't really want to spoil myself looking through the leaks.. Just curious about this Gen Caterpie and Weedle

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Wouldn't that be fantastic if the DLC were a bunch of post-game quests and new Pokemon?! Maybe this is why we haven't seen the large post-game content we were promised, and this may also explain the smaller number of new Pokemon. Just a theory, though! :)

Its not out of the realm of possible, Pokemon has never done DLC so who's to say what can and can't be done. Don't get your hopes up though if their isn't much. Besides event Pokemon, I don't really seem them making areas DLC.

john90

Wait. Forth gym has pokemon of lower level then 3rd?

Lost Lore

Diving Deep

When you put it like this, it actually sounds really cute. Helpful Oorotto helping out the wiggly pseudo-tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.