• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

john90

Have we discovered what type is the 7th gym? It's the only one we need to know right?

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
I just slept and Mega Gyarados has been revealed. I'm so glad that Gyarados got a Mega Evolution but I think it is better if they turn it into Water/Dragon as it mega evolve. Though, it's fine. Magikarp is now welcome again to my future team.

lavanda

Really feeling it
Have we discovered what type is the 7th gym? It's the only one we need to know right?
7th and 8th are supposedly Psychic and Ice.

BtmnPenguin2

wish i knew. Am curious for them myself too.

Seems those Dex entries aren't accurate, as Dedenne, Skrelp and Clauncher have all been pegged as Coastal Pokemon. They aren't on that list in the link..

john90

7th and 8th are supposedly Psychic and Ice.

Thanks. Funny. There's a gym for each of Greninja weaknesses. I'm looking at you GF. I can do it.

Rikku Takanashi

Adventuring Vulpix
Gods if Pumpkaboo and Phantump are version exclusives I hope to the Gods Pumpkaboo is exclusive to X!

NightFire7

Haven't even seen bergmite which is supposedly binacle's evo, and just looking at binacle, yeah I don't think I would want to see it. Well I don't know what most of these leaks look like since I haven't been on this thread for a few days, so once the full dex gets revealed I am going to be surprised, But seeing the comments on here, I get the feeling that when the pokedex gets confirmed, some of the designs are going to look awesome and some of the designs are going to leave me reaching for the sickbag.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that

Wait, so that's the entire dex? Wow. Kinda small. I mean, Johto has the smallest new Pokemon before X and Y, and even then it introduced a solid 100, combined with all the Kanto Pokemon. Oh well.

Or is this just one area of the dex?

EDIT- Also, anyone else realize Fletchinder's name is eleven characters?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Gods if Pumpkaboo and Phantump are version exclusives I hope to the Gods Pumpkaboo is exclusive to X!

I don't think so. Haven't they been found by the same guy on a same copy ?

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Seems those Dex entries aren't accurate, as Dedenne, Skrelp and Clauncher have all been pegged as Coastal Pokemon. They aren't on that list in the link..

Why do you think they shouldn't be in coastal? and i'm npot judging by that link , i kept a list myself as things were revealed

4iamking

Wait, so that's the entire dex? Wow. Kinda small. I mean, Johto has the smallest new Pokemon before X and Y, and even then it introduced a solid 100, combined with all the Kanto Pokemon. Oh well.

Or is this just one area of the dex?

Thats just whats been revealed so far, theres surely more to come

LavaPLUME

Haven't even seen bergmite which is supposedly binacle's evo, and just looking at binacle, yeah I don't think I would want to see it. Well I don't know what most of these leaks look like since I haven't been on this thread for a few days, so once the full dex gets revealed I am going to be surprised, But seeing the comments on here, I get the feeling that when the pokedex gets confirmed, some of the designs are going to look awesome and some of the designs are going to leave me reaching for the sickbag.

bergmite is ice type different pokemon all together. BINACLE has arguably an interesting evolution and well. you should see it

where does yveltal go on the dex???

Status
Not open for further replies.