• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
I saw that. Remind me what a lucky egg is again? I don't recall that item.

How can you not remember Lucky Egg? It earns the Pokemon that holds it bonus experience points in battle.

/will probably be Shadow Triad'd all to hell

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Josh just found a lucky egg. We may be getting some more evos tonight.

I'm going to need a link to keep in my sig to keep up with his progress. He's not mentioning all of the content, right?
I thought I saw him mention something about one of the towns/cities, when I averted my eyes from that post.

R_N

Only if you believe the still unproven rumor that there are only 70.

For the record, the rumor said that he guessed it was around 70 based on the numbering of Xerneas, Yveltal and the Z legendary. I suspect there's probably a few more pokemon after the Z legend so it might be more in the range of ~73-75.

So what I'm saying is that if we get 71 pokemon please don't go around screaming "well it was fake there's way more than 70"

Phantom Firefly

Pokemon Trainer
For the record, the rumor said that he guessed it was around 70 based on the numbering of Xerneas, Yveltal and the Z legendary. I suspect there's probably a few more pokemon after the Z legend so it might be more in the range of ~73-75.

So what I'm saying is that if we get 71 pokemon please don't go around screaming "well it was fake there's way more than 70"

I Agree. The Topic Needs To Die.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
70 new Pokemon and no new real Evolutions of old Pokes except for Sylveon is dissappointing.

Again space limitations!
There's only so much you do with a cartridge opposed to a Disc.

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Again space limitations!
There's only so much you do with a cartridge opposed to a Disc.

X and Y takes up 1.7GB, a 3DS cartridge holds up to 8.

Space is not the issue, GF most likely just didn't want more Pokémon then ~70, or put their resources in other aspects.

croninp2

Space is not the issue, GF most likely just didn't want more Pokémon then ~70, or put their resources in other aspects.

Pokemon data increases exponentially with dex number. Well known physics.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

I actually prefer quality over quantity anyway despite my love for "more the merrier". I love all the new Pokémon revealed so far anyway.

Hurry Josh, I must know Skrelp's true odor!

Status
Not open for further replies.