• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many epic Pokemon, I just can't decide what I want for my teams (I'm getting both games). I know I want both Phantump and Pumpkaboo, one in each of the games, and I want to use one of the fossil Pokemon in each game, and obviously each team will have my starter (Froakie in one and Chespin in the other), but beyond that I can't decide. Of course, every time I try pre-planning a team it ends up falling apart when I actually get the game because I bond with totally different species that I hadn't planned on, but it's still nice to try. I definitely want Goomy, but that's pretty much a given at this point since everyone seems to want it. I also want to use a Fairy in each game, but there are so many to pick from...

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
He is an odd one isnt he-doesnt really ook like anything to do with the other two apart from his arm and the fact its a sword-Looks rather unfinished almost?

Pokeo

:[ I can't wait 7 more days....

torterra09

The One To BEAT!!
Can someone post the link to josh's site?

taran47

Eevee Trainer
Maybe Doublade has a split evolution line and the other is an tri-sword attacker. Aegislash could be a defender.

Only one evolution from the pokedex.

The two swords was him slowly becoming a coat of arms type symbol, a typical symbol seen on emblems and such. As Aegislash he more embodies that with the enhanced shield and actually gains the ability to use the shield.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Maybe Doublade has a split evolution line and the other is an tri-sword attacker. Aegislash could be a defender.

And if this could be the case, we may see some evolutionary method similar to that of Tyrogue. For instance, Honedge+Defense>Attack= Doublade, and Honedge+Defense<Attack= Aegisblade. That's how I see it.

Pokeo

So in how many hours approximately? What's the time now? I never understand these time zones...
10 hours and 20 minutes. It's 10:43 right now.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
And if this could be the case, we may see some evolutionary method similar to that of Tyrogue. For instance, Honedge+Defense>Attack= Doublade, and Honedge+Defense<Attack= Aegisblade. That's how I see it.

I need to agree with this as I don't see Doublade evolving into Aegislash. I support this idea fully.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio

If this was the case, wouldn't we already know that that is the evolution method?

Plus, isn't it already known that after Aegisblade, there is no space for a split evo, because the dex spot is already filled?

Wyrmeon

Cool Trainer
So if pumpkiboo evo has a small form... Does that mean you can find giant ones to?

Last edited:

dacrag

I think I saw Staryu right after Clawitzer.
Oh yes, right here!
EDIT: It's #034 on the Kalos Coastal Pokédex.

Thank you! I must have missed it. I'll have Starmie as my water Pokemon .. Definitely my favourite.
I'm thinking Fennekin as my starter, and I'll try to get a Vileplume for my grass.
Fennekin will be replaced by my Chandelure when I can trade.
Is Oddish pre-elite 4 too I wonder?

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Thank you! I must have missed it. I'll have Starmie as my water Pokemon .. Definitely my favourite.
I'm thinking Fennekin as my starter, and I'll try to get a Vileplume for my grass.
Fennekin will be replaced by my Chandelure when I can trade.
Is Oddish pre-elite 4 too I wonder?

I think so, it's 105 in the Central Dex.

Hasty

Moonside
Why don't we know Goodra's type already? Someone evolved it, no? Why don't they post the type? xD
Although I think it will be pure Dragon, I hope for something different.

Who are the best leakers currently? the only one I'm aware of is whokilledarchie on instagram
(also, first post! :D)

whokilledarchie is no leaker, he's just photographing pictures of real leakers and puts his low quality picture on his site.

dacrag

I think so, it's 105 in the Central Dex.

Great! Thank you.
I guess I seem like a genwunner (is that the word?) .. I do love the first generation's Pokemon the most. Probably since Blue was my first game. Though there some great new Pokemon, from this generation and last too.

By the way, people keep saying pseudo legendary. I can guess the meaning but what is it exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.