• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberjaw

Thank you. Shame, thought there was another space somewhere. Oh well.

Still looking forward to seeing Dragalge's typing. I like Poison/Water alot. Don't see them changing it, but Poison/Dragon would be cool.

There's one thing i never understood. Out of all the pokemon that have been released, there has never been a Tiger Pokemon. Hoped that this generation would bring one, but i'll settle for a lion for now.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
In age of mythology, Nidhogg was a dragon with Stantler like antlers.

Anyway I thought Wyrm's were supposed to be serpentine dragons, but I guess there can be other kinds.

Hmm, I'll be damned, you learn something new everyday. Now that I think of it a little more, I may have seen a picture where Nidhoggr was depicted as such.

I'd say for simplicity sake Wyrms are serpintine dragons, but seriously to the degree one considers a serpent can vary from person to person.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
The Z legendary will most likely be Ground-ghost or Ground-Fairy...

Fairy Jon

I'm honestly surprised by the lack of bug types this gen; there are usually a large amount of them. That's really my only complaint so far. Bug is like....this can't happen. I always have a bug type. D: Oh well, first world problem that is. I did finally get my Fighting/Flying though and Water/Dark type that's not Sharpedo.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
There's one thing i never understood. Out of all the pokemon that have been released, there has never been a Tiger Pokemon. Hoped that this generation would bring one, but i'll settle for a lion for now.

Raikou and Arcanine seem to be close to tigers in my opinion.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Arcanine technically is partially based on a Tiger...sort of.

Fairy Jon

Have we had an actual Wolf Pokemon at all? Do you think we'll ever get a Werewolf like Pokemon as well?

Bus

So the only space left in the dex is for Legends now? How many do we have space for? Just the '3rd mascot' or a couple more?

Gold/Silver may have been Legendary 'Dogs', but you can't deny how cat-like Entei and Raikou seemed. Heck, Raikou was like a big electric Sabertooth and Entei always reminded me of a lion/tiger of some kind. The only one that ever struck me as dog-like was Suicune.

Unredemption

What if there is a legendary trio and it's just really hard to find like the Regi's and its impossible without a guide?

I'm actually hoping that this would be true. There hasn't been such an awesome puzzle with so much mystery surrounding it since those 3.

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth

TWN

5326 7398 1244

Raikou is a tiger. While Entei is a lion and Suicune is a cheetah, I believe.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Hey, has evolution methods been revealed, because I wanted to see if Sligoo really does evolve into Goodra at lv. 70

We have way too many serpentine like Pokemon, Rayquaza, Steelix, Onyx, Serperior. It would be cool if Z legendary is a qillin, http://katepfeilschiefter.deviantart.com/art/Autumnal-Qilin-329743178 the horns might confuse it with Xerneas, but it has a body of a dragon.

If the artist combined the two correctly, it could actually strike a good balance between Xerneaus and Yveltal. Yveltal isn't a dragon, but there are concepts that could be implemented based off the the source material.

Status
Not open for further replies.