• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangren

:0 maybe? it is an expected item to look out for now, but still. arent there expected items to look out for now.. ( 5 minutes later) okay i understand then, using frisk you can tell what strategy set your opponent is using. maybe noivern can counter these set. it does have the speed for it.

how did noibat evolve?

It seems to be by level, but since Noibat was caught at level 58 and evolved at 59 it's hard to say when exactly the normal evolution level is.

Cobalt_Latios

Please tell me you don't believe that

As fake as that actually is, there's a part of me that wants to believe it. Even knowing it's a blatant lie.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
They tried to be close to Black/White's pre-release Pokémon count along with the Megas. Probably it was an elaborate ruse to ensure people wouldn't suspect anything, but it didn't thought of the potential hype backlash.

There wouldn't have been hype backlash if the games hadn't leaked. It is truly infuriating that people leaked these games. We knew very little; everyone was excited. I'd wager that people would still be disappointed in some of the choices made concerning X and Y, but I doubt that people would be whinging as much as they are if they had had the chance to play the games first.

We've been robbed of our first chance in ten years to play a game unspoiled, and that isn't right.

Photonkrios95

Klay

Titan Tamer
It is. Poison/Dragon.

Ohhhhhhhh myyy...plz hold my hand...
I was hopping for goodra to have this typing! Thx for the info! More hyped than ever to have my Y copie.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Yeah I'd be questioning GameFreak if they made these fakes just to test people, when they could be working on the next installments. It's completely bull, asif it even needed questioning.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Just...going to ignore the picture...

Noivern seems to evolve normally. But we don't know the level. Kanpachi's Noibit evolved at level 59 buuuut he caught it at level 58 so...

Can't he breed for one and determine the exact evolution level ?

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
As fake as that actually is, there's a part of me that wants to believe it. Even knowing it's a blatant lie.

of course it would be nice to know we get 100 mons and 50 Megas but there's no way in hell they would create fake copies of the games just for this very situational event which just so happens to have been executed exactly how Nintendo predicted. ya right. whoever wrote this probably doesn't even care much about being believable since there's so much wrong in it.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
I knew it Vivillon is the 666 Pokemon!

Skrelp is Poison/Dragon.. What happened to people who wanted Poison/Dragon?

LavaPLUME

noibats available at level 58 xD yeahh its so late in the game, kinda ridiculous. its so small x)
gotta figure out who else to use for my team until i get that guy

Rio!

Composer

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
There wouldn't have been hype backlash if the games hadn't leaked. It is truly infuriating that people leaked these games. We knew very little; everyone was excited. I'd wager that people would still be disappointed in some of the choices made concerning X and Y, but I doubt that people would be whinging as much as they are if they had had the chance to play the games first.

We've been robbed of our first chance in ten years to play a game unspoiled, and that isn't right.

Of course there would've been regardless, once people played the games and found out, you'd bet that the fans would've reacted the same way they are now. The only difference would be when. The leaks wouldn't have made it any better or any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.