• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreayshawn

I knew it Vivillon is the 666 Pokemon!

Skrelp is Poison/Dragon.. What happened to people who wanted Poison/Dragon?

Dragalge you mean.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
There wouldn't have been hype backlash if the games hadn't leaked. It is truly infuriating that people leaked these games. We knew very little; everyone was excited. I'd wager that people would still be disappointed in some of the choices made concerning X and Y, but I doubt that people would be whinging as much as they are if they had had the chance to play the games first.

We've been robbed of our first chance in ten years to play a game unspoiled, and that isn't right.

To be fair, anyone who was spoiled, but didn't want to be, have only themselves to blame. The only way I saw these leaks was if I went to Pokémon or possibly some gaming sites. If people were spoiled by visiting this site etc. I have no sympathy.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
I knew it Vivillon is the 666 Pokemon!

Skrelp is Poison/Dragon.. What happened to people who wanted Poison/Dragon?

I know! You can just see the evil in its eyes.

To be fair, we wanted a komodo. But he's all right, though the lobster's better.

R_N

Can't he breed for one and determine the exact evolution level ?

I don't think he's that into testing things out at this point, honestly.

He still hasn't figured out how Phantump & Pumpkaboo evolve, either.Though it did lead to this
Phantump evolution attempt #20:

Levelled to 58, holding a Reaper Cloth in the rain while under the effects of Ingrain.

This is getting silly.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Honestly I'm kinda glad there are only, what looks to be, 3 or 4 legendaries this time around. I dunno I kinda feel like we were over saturated with them in gen 5 and it made them less "legendary" if you will.

I mean think about it, we had the Zekrom Reshiram Kyruem, the 3 swords of justice, Keldeo, The genies, and Genosect. That's 11 in total, not counting all the separate forms. 11 is just WAY to much. I was happy with the 5 we got in gen 1. [4 if you don't count Mew] I'm really just against the over saturation of legendary Pokemon. So 4 is plenty for me, and besides we still have the bird trio. Sure they aren't new but it's at least something to look forward to. On that note still waiting to see if we get that squirrel legendary based on Ratatosk.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/599375_389657361136600_2011766934_n.jpg

Not sure where to put this but if true it would effect the dex.

Also did the person who leaked noivern's dex/sats say how to evolve into it?

I'm cackling @ the damage control.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with about 75% of the Kalos Pokemon. The other 25% includes Pokemon like Binacle's line, Bergmite's line, the Grass/Ghost Pokemon, and a few others that I haven't liked since their official reveal like Helioptile and Honedge. I disliked most of Gen 5's Pokemon from the start, so I'd say Gen 6 has started off really well by comparison.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Honestly I'm kinda glad there are only, what looks to be, 3 or 4 legendaries this time around. I dunno I kinda feel like we were over saturated with them in gen 5 and it made them less "legendary" if you will.

I mean think about it, we had the Zekrom Reshiram Kyruem, the 3 swords of justice, Keldeo, The genies, and Genosect. That's 11 in total, not counting all the separate forms. 11 is just WAY to much. I was happy with the 5 we got in gen 1. [4 if you don't count Mew] I'm really just against the over saturation of legendary Pokemon. So 4 is plenty for me, and besides we still have the bird trio. Sure they aren't new but it's at least something to look forward to. On that note still waiting to see if we get that squirrel legendary based on Ratatosk.

The number doesn't make the legendary, the legendary birds came in the generation with the least but have no backstory or influence to speak of that makes them legendary. They're about as important or "mythological" as a regular Pokemon. Again, looking at real world parallels, there's a lot more mythological creatures in one mythology then there are legendary Pokemon and very few of those gods or monsters anyone would call "irrelevant."

lavanda

Really feeling it
He still hasn't figured out how Phantump & Pumpkaboo evolve, either.Though it did lead to this

Phantump evolution attempt #20:

Levelled to 58, holding a Reaper Cloth in the rain while under the effects of Ingrain.

This is getting silly.
LOL. They really went overboard with evolution methods this gen.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King

Did he try level 66 while holding rare bone, using ingrain, while drinking rc cola during the next eclipse?

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer

Cobalt_Latios

Everlasting

Everything stays.

Has he tried Dusk Stone, or every type of stones ? And how about leveling up in a dark forest during the night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.