• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I was out for a while..any news about Spiritomb? Is it in the game?
Any old generation legendaries in the game (beside Mewtwo)?

Can someone answer me please? :D

The dexes in the first post of this forum are up to date. Check those. Most of the old pokes have not been called out when found. A lot of that info is from multiple pictures of the dex

MegaAbsol

I heard something about a Poke Radar, true? If so, is it like the one in DPPt? I guess it is too early to know for sure but meh, curious none the less.

jonnyc

There is no legendary trio.

Just the mascots. Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde.
There are still 3 trademarked names left out of that rumor that's been mostly correct so far. Jigarude looks to be Zygarde, while we still have 3 others.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Kanto starters, Mewtwo, Bird Trio. They really wanted to cater to the older fans haha.

Ver-mont

There are still 3 trademarked names left out of that rumor that's been mostly correct so far. Jigarude looks to be Zygarde, while we still have 3 others.

Jigarude is Zygarde. The other ones are probably the hidden event legendaries.

Really hoping it isn't.

There's no chance it is.

Anyone who actually believes it deserves every ounce of disappointment they're bound to feel.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
Really hoping this is true!

You aint the only one!

I know its from 4chan so we shouldnt put two much faith in it,but if it was true its the single greatest troll move ever!

Does anyone know of any other games companies that have done something like this?

Cobalt_Latios

Kanto starters, Mewtwo, Bird Trio. They really wanted to cater to the older fans haha.

I'm kind of annoyed by this, actually. I think they're catering a bit too much to a vocal minority. I get what they're doing... but... I dunno, maybe I just don't like the first gen that much and see it as being overrated much of the time.

SergantGold

Based Feebas
It does not cost them anything finance-wise. Still the same game, they just uploaded parts of its contents and hide the rest. But anw, why are we even discussing sth that is clearly blatantly fake?

It would cost a lot of cash to pay a team to make all the stuff that was leaked.
The pokemon designs move sets stats gym leaders AI art evolution methods modeling texturing and much more. Game devolpment costs A LOT of money in total and takes a long and hard time.

Like how someone said above. It would be burning money with negative financial gain and footholding

Status
Not open for further replies.