• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberjaw

ColdCarnage

...Can't tell if serious.

The game was leaked. Someone sold their stock before the street date for a quick buck. They are now facing fines of $2000 for each game sold that is not returned to Nintendo. It's not like this was planned.

Fines of $2000? Where did you hear this?

Rhyz

Thank you, that's the reasonable (or at least how i'm looking at it) way of looking at this situation.
People might actually get in trouble, that's a thing.
We're just fans of a franchise. Really, I'll love pokemon no matter what they do.
This is a transition for the games, it won't be perfect.
Gosh, I know for a fact that I didn't like Diamond at first, I thought some of the pokemon were useless.
But you know, I think this generation will grow on us all when the anticipation is done.

Gen VI is fine to me. I'm ready for another adventure. I have most of the pokemon from previous gens on my copy of W2, so its not like nostalgia is going to sway me. I just want to explore.

Chances of that shop being able to sell another Nintendo game are looking slim. I bet the suppliers drop them from their list.

noakai

I feel cheated
We've been on bargaining (maybe there will be a slew of them in the post-game! maybe there will be dlc! maybe there will be in the next games!!!) and instead we loop past acceptance and straight into denial

Maybe we're gonna go around the chart three times before the game is out and then it'll all die down :p

chuy409

so guys, we basically hit a wall until launch. The leakers given up on finding any new pokemon that are remaining in dex or megas. NO NOT "new" as in never seen but as old pokes coming back.

I'm all in for more Mega's, but Charizard should never has gotten 2 Mega's when Venusaur and Blastoise only have 1.
Do we know for sure that there isn't a Venusite or Blasidite X/Y? I've been following the new pokemon and not the Megas.

SergantGold

Based Feebas
Nintendo wouldn't do that, but people do create fake pokemons.

People do. Technically any pokemon GF (the people who actually make the product, Nintendo has little influence over a lot of the product including the ability to make a fake game(don't take my word on the last part)) or Nintendo makes is technically a real poke

Torus333

Fakemon Artist
Does anyone expect that the Snorunt line might still be in the game somewhere?

I believe so.. In the mountains. If there is space in the Dex of course. Maybe even a Mega Glalie or Mega Froslass

Sephora

yes I'm back
Since Zygarde is #718, this means all the new pokemon have been revealed. Am I right? Damn, that's barely any pokemon. Now I can see why people are so disappointed and in denial.

Cobalt_Latios

Thats probably part of the reason.

I think it also has to do with the 3-D transition, they wanted to give the previous generations some love in 3-D.

It does make sense in some respects, and I expected a massive dropoff of new designs this cycle anyway.

I guess we were all spoiled by the massive amounts given in Gen V.

Yeah, I think so. Going from so much to so little just feels weird.

This is a transition for the games, it won't be perfect.

Not to mention it's a worldwide release. Something was bound to go wrong.

Gosh, I know for a fact that I didn't like Diamond at first, I thought some of the pokemon were useless.
But you know, I think this generation will grow on us all when the anticipation is done.

It's just adjusting to things. That's all.

I'm not in denial, just saying there's still a possibility there's more Legends (for people to complain about) after the "Z" Legendary. If we still have the whole Trio and Mew/Celebi equivalent and event pokes, there's a few more we could find later.
If not, I'm quite alright with the Dex we have.

Haha, one of the few.

R3-T7

I'm all in for more Mega's, but Charizard should never has gotten 2 Mega's when Venusaur and Blastoise only have 1.

Agreed, but for Blastoise their is still hope I think, I'm pretty confident we haven't seen his mega stone. Sadly we did see Venasaur's mega stone, i wish he had two megas too.

Edit: oh wait i guess blastoise mega stone was revealed already, my bad

Last edited:

LinksOcarina

The true master
so what has happened in the last 24 hours? last thing i saw was the Z legendary revealed

Thats it, really. Mostly its been trying to evolve Eevee and the two grass ghosts at this stage. Other than that it looks like no new pokemon to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.