• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torus333

Fakemon Artist
so what has happened in the last 24 hours? last thing i saw was the Z legendary revealed

Try taking some time to look at the previous pages before posting such a simple question... then specify exactly what you're looking for and if you have any feedback or further questions.

Hasty

Moonside
Do we know for sure that there isn't a Venusite or Blasidite X/Y? I've been following the new pokemon and not the Megas.

We know that there is Charizardnite(?) X and Y. Venusaur just has Venusaurnite(?) and Blastoise also have only one stone without X or Y in the stone's name. But hopefully they get 2nd Mega's in the next game/s.

Goomy

Big Tub Of Goo-my
Gen VI is fine to me. I'm ready for another adventure. I have most of the pokemon from previous gens on my copy of W2, so its not like nostalgia is going to sway me. I just want to explore.

Chances of that shop being able to sell another Nintendo game are looking slim. I bet the suppliers drop them from their list.

Hey that's the Spirit! I'm always into the ascetics of the worlds, I think thats one of my favorite parts. The biomes and environments are great.
And yeah, I would feel pretty awful if i was that shop at this point.

freezer1

Ice-type Fanatic
For that diagram someone posted, I was in denial, then to anger, skipped depression, and now am in the bargaining phase. There are many things that have been shown in X and Y I don't want to believe, and now I am trying to come up with compromises and justifications because I still don't believe it. Especially, especially and especially the type chart. And the Pokemon count.

mtqc

MY BEANS!
I do agree that Charizard getting two mega forms was horsecrap, not gonna lie. The blatant favoritism with it just makes my eyes roll. It made sense with Mewtwo being the genetic anomaly, Charizard just gets one cuz he's "cool" or whatever? Meh.

Also there aren't any spaces in the dex for new Pokemon, right? I don't know where people are getting that we'll get anything else, though an event legendary is pretty plausible. that wolf rumor is sweet too, wouldn't mind that

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
I was gone for most of today and I come back to see people suggesting that all of these leaks could be fake? Am I missing the joke or are these guys for real?

Was there something to suggest that they could be fake or is it just wild speculation?

Seems pretty crazy to me for anyone to actually believe this has all been fake lol!

Jabberjaw

Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and now Goodra.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I like Goodra.

I just wish A) It wasn't the Pseudolegendary and B) It had a kickass secondary typing.

I do tend to gravitate more toward the "rough, tough, badass" designs of Pokemon, so I can say that so far Goodra is my least favorite pseudolegendary. But thats not a bad thing. I do like it's design, it just doesn't beat out any of the other iones in my book.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Haha if people believe this kind of fake pokemon game distribution then what are they gonna believe next lmao, nintendoluminati?

But the Illuminati is real. But yeah I agree that people are reaching. I'm not a fan of 25% of the Gen 6 Pokemon, but I'll come to terms with that eventually and it'll pass. All these conspiracy theories are funny though. It reminds me of the time when the middle stage and final stage Unova Starters leaked and how some people were certain that they were fakes that Nintendo leaked to distract everyone from the real ones.

Kodama

I believe its stats are something along the line of reallyeffinhighHpnumber/100/150/100/150/100 or something. It's a guesstimate

How so?

I can't believe(I might be wrong ofc) that nintendo would make something so boring like Espurr, Heliolisk, Carbink and Delphox. For real look at them. Noibat is just a reduced version and Binacle isn't a pokemon!

Cobalt_Latios

I was gone for most of today and I come back to see people suggesting that all of these leaks could be fake? Am I missing the joke or are these guys for real?

Was there something to suggest that they could be fake or is it just wild speculation?

Seems pretty crazy to me for anyone to actually believe this has all been fake lol!

People are just disappointed by the fact that there might only be 70 new Pokemon this generation, so they're pretty much in denial right now. Some people, not everyone.

wsides

This whole day reminds me of the 5 stages of grief. Some of you are mourning the loss of a game that hasn't come out yet...

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Looking like people are stuck at 2-3 for now.

mtqc

MY BEANS!
I can't believe(I might be wrong ofc) that nintendo would make something so boring like Espurr, Heliolisk, Carbink and Delphox. For real look at them. Noibat is just a reduced version and Binacle isn't a pokemon!

oh God please tell me you're kidding... please ;__;

I can't believe that nintendo would make something so boring like Meowth, Raichu, Voltorb and Charizard. Zubat is just a reduced version and Magneton isn't even a pokemon!

Stop.

I also agree giving Charizard 2 Mega's is unfair compared to the 1 Venasaur and Blastoise get (At this time). Troll Freak are shovelling as much coal as they can into the Charizard hype train.

SergantGold

Based Feebas

Explain why those guys are more boring than all of first gen. They seen pretty exciting to me.

Blaziken77

What have some of you become.......?
Some of you are in full-denial that this is a fakemon game...? (lol what???) If it is a fakemon game I will give whoever says it is $20 through paypal or whatever method.
Others are complaining as if Gamefreak owes them something. GF owes us fans nothing. We owe them for making awesome Pokemon games year after year.
So stop complaining and sounding like 5 year olds.

The fanbase has changed alot

Jabberjaw

It's hard for people to come to terms with the fact that game freak had revealed 41 Pokemon prior to the release of X & Y, making the number of new Pokemon to actually discover 28. It still seems crazy to me, they showed all but 28 Pokemon? I had figured if they had shown 41 pokemon, we'd have atleast 82 more to be discovered. Oh well, nothing we can do about it...

Hasty

Moonside
Yeah, I think so. Going from so much to so little just feels weird.

The funny thing is, I (lots of people, too, I guess) thought that the Pokemon is evolving and improving with every generation. Pokemon are ofc still the main part of the games... always having over 100 Pokemon, then having 156 new Pokemon and then having ~70 new Pokemon which is a twice as small number and even smaller than 156...

And what we get for the lack of Pokemon? Form changes for casual Pokemon (where they can't really create something different and creative) and.. what? Character customisation?
Mhh.. the only big thing is the 3D graphics, kind of... (EDIT: and maybe more multiplayer possibilities...)

Status
Not open for further replies.