• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinksOcarina

The true master
Did a leaker figure out how to evolve Pumpkaboo yet?

Was about to ask that too. Although my guess is that its a trade with Phantump, similar to Karrablast/Shelmet.

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry

Hasty

Moonside
Do we have the Greninja Pokedex entry yet? :)

Can someone tell if there is a reason given for its long tongue and loss of foam?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I won't use Slyveon in-game, but when Smogon's tier listings come out then you can beat your butt I'll be making myself one.

The anime is a big part of the games marketing. That's why Event legends and Anime films come out side by side. Look at Origins it was used to reveal Charizard X.

Still, I doubt it's going to cause this gen to last less longer.

I mean, the makers of the anime are pretty much able to stretch the series as much as they want since it's not really leading to anything but the regional league.

Cobalt_Latios

It could be for some pokemon. We've only got a single Bug-type, while Unova has loads.

As for the Kami-trio, they're definitely purely made for Unova. They fit in with the nature/civilization-theme those games had. Aside from that, there's Abundant Shrine as well..

The Muskedeers on the otherhand, are based on French literature.. Makes you wonder doesn't it.. ;)

Well, the still managed to make it work in Unova, that's why I didn't really consider it. But... damn... I should have remembered that aspect of the Musketeers. You know what? They should have appeared in Kalos instead of Unova, and the bird trio should have been the Musketeers. Oh well, what's done is done.

But yeah, it is weird that that's the case...

Guess I'll be importing them then.

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
Think well have counter type eevolution like poison or steel?

We're not getting another Eeveelution. Blame Emolga for that; and it's been proven already.

The anime is a big part of the games marketing. That's why Event legends and Anime films come out side by side. Look at Origins it was used to reveal Charizard X.

I second this guy. The anime was really not much else than a promotional tool (debatable logic on my part) and one of the reasons why I lost my stomach for it as an adult. It's also the reason why Ash never grows up, wins a single league or will ever become the Master he's set on becoming for the last 15 or so years.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic

Photonkrios95

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Does anyone know if you can see the levels for the Pokemon Amie stuff, or is it just guess work?

Josh gave a couple of updates about 3/5 and 4/5 hearts while evee was in animee. So I assume there is some way of telling

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry

Pokeo

Status
Not open for further replies.