• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I don't have time to read over 3487 pages of posts, however Ive been hearing that the confirmed number of new pokemon is 70.

Does this include or exclude mega pokemon?

How many new (not mega evolution pokemon) have been confirmed for the game, and is this just a rumour or confirmed?

69 New Pokémon and... 18 Megas, I Believe? Or is it more now? Around that, at least. ^^ But there will be more Megas.

ArtImitatingLife

I don't have time to read over 3487 pages of posts, however Ive been hearing that the confirmed number of new pokemon is 70.

How many new (not mega evolution pokemon) have been confirmed for the game, and is this just a rumour or confirmed?
We know for sure of 69 non-mega evolutions.
We're assuming at least 1 more in the event base 100everything legendary that we always have.
There may be one or two more legendaries, but that's it, new Pokemon wise, it seems.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

There's a leak that's confirmed by Canada and parts of Europe for there to be 69 Pokémon.

A list of them along with pictures can be found on the first post of this thread.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Here is a wild idea-
The lack of new Pokemons is a bit absurd, don't you think?
What if Nintendo was prepared for the possibility of the leaks, and decide to code some parts of the game, including some Pokemons in a patch, which they'll release on the same day the games supposed to come out? that will be just great...

That idea is even more absurb, and not everyone can alwayd use wifi, so they can't assume that.

Ver-mont

Here is a wild idea-
The lack of new Pokemons is a bit absurd, don't you think?
What if Nintendo was prepared for the possibility of the leaks, and decide to code some parts of the game, including some Pokemons in a patch, which they'll release on the same day the games supposed to come out? that will be just great...

No, it's not absurd for reasons explained.

I don't think they'd do that, no. Personally, I don't see it.

Arxeon

That idea is even more absurb, and not everyone can alwayd use wifi, so they can't assume that.
I think the easiest way for people to accept there is only 69 is to tell them wait untill release

top 10 for me :
Talonflame
Vivillion
Pangoro
Furfrou
Meowstic
Dragalge
Tyrantrum
Aurorus
Gourgeist
Trevanent

Also as pre-evolutions I really like:
spwepa
skiddo
pancham
inkay
skrelp
clauncher
phantump
pumpkaboo
bergmite
noibat

Last edited:

Bluemage21

http://imageshack.com/a/img14/9900/w880.png

Apparently, it was a "letter from nintendo" on instagram "confirming" that all the games are fake and that none of them are real, and that the leakers were working for Nintendo/Gamefreak. Some people are apparently in denial so badly they actually believe it. You know some people are in denial when that sort of things starts appearing

MasterKinRyu

Spectral Fae Trainer
Because people stuck in the mindset of "this is how the games should be done" are speaking vehemently about their opinion. Zelda decided after 25 years to change their formula for the first time in A Link Between Worlds by making dungeons go in the order you want them to and you selecting the items from a shop. Pokemon may have wanted to follow suit. Hell A Link Between Worlds is getting a NA release before a Japanese release.

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
I think the easiest way for people to accept there is only 69 is to tell them wait untill release
I don't really mind the low count of new Pokemon since Charizard has two EPIC new forms,makes me not really mind the 69

MasterKinRyu

Spectral Fae Trainer

Apparently, it was a "letter from nintendo" on instagram "confirming" that all the games are fake and that none of them are real, and that the leakers were working for Nintendo/Gamefreak. Some people are apparently in denial so badly they actually believe it. You know some people are in denial when that sort of things starts appearing

If that is true, that is the most epic of Troll moves EVER in humankind.

edward-pol

It's not that I can't accept it, it's just a bit disappointing...
Of course that I'll play the games and enjoy what it has to offer, but seriously? less Pokemons that the Gen 2? It's just feel kinda odd, like they gave us something incomplete...

Bluemage21

Still no news on Spiritomb? Is it in the game?

Well, it is not in the kalos dex, so if it is in-game it appears at post-game at some point.

Rakurai

Noivern is apparently more or less a specially oriented version of Crobat in terms of its BST.

The fact that it has access to Draco Meteor and presumably a multitude of other special attacks due to being a dragon type seems to give it a lot of potential.

Pretty much every non-uber Dragon type is going to be afraid of it, I'm guessing.

Arxeon

Ok Really this is going to far *sigh* I need to play this game now and just see there is only 70 to prove this false (I can already see it is)

*NO stores should have it yet* So its going to take 5 days to ship the game worldwide the distribute them country wide I dont think so

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard

LOL!. This would only be believeable if the letter was printed with the official logo and an actual legitimate signature on it. People are seriously deluded :S.

Arxeon

LOL!. This would only be believeable if the letter was printed with the official logo and an actual legitimate signature on it. People are seriously deluded :S.
The games have are most likely already in stores its a worldwide release so they would have shipped the games very early to make sure every store had it

Status
Not open for further replies.