• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
The leaker with Y caught it and it had Camoflague there and then, he fished for it with Good Rod if that helps with a level range to narrow it down.

Josh caught his and did not let it learn coumoflage. So had to go to the move tutor. We think it learn coumoflage at 37 (I am a REALLY bad speller. I aplogise you'll never get this if I have to find the correct spelling for that word.)

Sukiza

Gardevoir fan
This is not a pokemon that is retyped to being fairy but can Florges and Sylveon stand up to pseudo legendary dragons?

i think it depends on if they know moves that move first or have a good speed.. if its true and sylveon has a low speed.. it better be able to survive a hit. florges i dont know really it doesnt look that strong to me. also gardevoir and togekiss might stand a chance but if they are down before they could attack.. sadly we dont have a fast fairy yet, or maybe some of the new fairies have to surprise us ^^

Heartlessangel17

Dark Trainer
Haha aww yeah that is a little unfortunate.
Still, I always really get into the personalities of my pokemon, and I think any pokemon can be threatening or powerful, beautiful or creepy depending on the interpretation :D
I'm sure you can get a butt kicking Goodra if it's got a good movepool and egg moves.

Maybe, though I've already decided to have Skrelp's Evolution on my team as my Dragon type :p Maybe in X lol

LLR

Vivillon Trader
How far as Josh gotten now? Did he find out anything interesting last night?
From his posts it looks like he slept. He certainly deserved it. Last post he was in 7 gym. But is taking a break from the heckling

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Dedenne looks more like a long-tailed hamser to me. ^^

taran47

Eevee Trainer
Can I just say that this debate on mythology is so refreshing compared to the mindless arguments I've been seeing the past few times I've checked this thread? ^_^

Can I just say that this debate on mythology is so refreshing compared to the mindless arguments I've been seeing the past few times I've checked this thread? ^_^

I know, right? I'd rather have an intellectual discussion with earnest speculation, than the cycle of frustration that was building up.

Hmm... do we have any pokemon that represent the Gauls?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Same here. So we've had mouse, squirrel, sugar glider, and now hamster. Me wants an electric ferret XD

Well, I'd prefer a 'rodent' that wasn't been done Before (we already have Furret!), but I'm not sure what... oh, a Electric Guinea-Pig! I live Guinea-Pigs.

Or a Electric/Ground Star-Mole. ^^

Well, I'd prefer a 'rodent' that wasn't been done Before (we already have Furret!), but I'm not sure what... oh, a Electric Guinea-Pig! I live Guinea-Pigs.

That'd actually be really cool. Star Moles are terrifying. I highly recommend seeing the "True Facts" about it.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
True.
A guinea pig would be cool
tumblr_lxg12qTCWL1qf4fnvo1_500.jpg

yeah, i could see that happening XD

... naww, now I really want one...

@Koichimaru
Thank you, and I agree. ^^ They are awesome. And they eat fast. I can see it's 'star' being Bolt like, hehe.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard

I love for them to base a Pokemon on a Star-nosed Mole. They are so strange looking and cute at the same time. A Guinea Pig would be cool as well, would probably have normal typing though.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
^ I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN NOW 0.0

but in seriousness i was hoping for that poison/dragon komodo dragon but oh well gen 7 gamefreak im counting on you.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I love for them to base a Pokemon on a Star-nosed Mole. They are so strange looking and cute at the same time. A Guinea Pig would be cool as well, would probably have normal typing though.

I can see next gen's Regional Rodent be a Normal Guinea Pig that evolves into a Capybara, hehe. But Gen 7 is far from now, and I guess speculationg about new Pokémon is kinda pointless now when we know of them all for this Gen. ._. Shame.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I can see next gen's Regional Rodent be a Normal Guinea Pig that evolves into a Capybara, hehe. But Gen 7 is far from now, and I guess speculationg about new Pokémon is kinda pointless now when we know of them all for this Gen. ._. Shame.

but we can still speculate the possible event legendaries :( but you are right no sense in speculating non legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.