• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaijuice

Oh right, I keep forgetting about Blaziken's...

But if people are expecting some drastic change to differentiate male Delphox from female ones, they're setting themselves up for disappointment, I'd say.

Yeah, if there is a difference it will be a tiny spec of a difference. But the 98% will be the same. People are just really desperate to find excuses for the results they were given. Tons of people still like Delphox the way it is though, so the small minority can cry in a corner.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
It doesn't even get "Pokémon" right.

Plus, the comma next to "'Josh'" should be inside of the quotation marks, and there should be a punctuation mark of some sort at the end.

0/10 Nostradamus is more reliable

shadowF

Has josh rebattled the elite four and found out if their pokemon megaevolve?

Chomper4

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I've been seeing this post from 4chan being posted around that says the Pokemon leaks are 'fake'. I find it hard to believe, since the post originated from 4chan and not from an official source.

1381170511212.jpg

If this is true, I will freak out.

Bluemage21

If this is true, I will freak out.

It is FAKE, not sure how many times people have to type it, IT IS FAKE. It is so obviously fake, its pathetic.

R3-T7

Is there a running list of Pokemon confirmed to be retyped, i want to know if miun/plusle are fairy type now.

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
Anyone find a MALE Gender Delphox yet?

Photonkrios95

actually, you do not even need that, we have seen Zyngarde's pokedex entry and he is number 718. Being the third member of the mascot trio basically means that he is the last pokemon in the dex other than event pokemon. there are only 69 spots from genesect up to and including Zyngarde. all 69 pokemon are revealed and besides event pokemon that is all we are getting.

Cresselia came after Giratina in the Gen4 dex.

FennekinBlazes

Gay Mess
My friend TLR told me this:"Well, people have been trying to search for a legendary Ice Wolf Pokémon."What's this rumored Ice Wolf?

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
Is there a running list of Pokemon confirmed to be retyped, i want to know if miun/plusle are fairy type now.
Its been confirmed that they are Fairy

Bluemage21

Cresselia came after Giratina in the Gen4 dex.

That is ONE example and a odd one at that. Why can't some people accept there are 69 pokes + event pokemon.

I dunno about a list but plusle and minum were confirmed to remain electric types a few days back.

Status
Not open for further replies.