• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhynox

Yeah they wouldn't make a 3d model like that without making it a pokemon, it'd be way too much work for very little payoff. It's definitely a confirmed mega now. So 3 mega rock types, which is great.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
still wish there were an ability that blocks all damage inflicting priority moves. Please gf, make it happen as a counter to scizor!

or prankster!

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
738 is the magic number :0 there are 718 pokemon total and now 19 mega evolutions. sooo just one more mega to be unveiled

But are we even sure Megas are counted as new pokemon?
I mean, it'd be nice if they get Dex Entries, but I'm not 100% sure they are truly considered new pokemon.
Along with that, it really is rubbing me the wrong way with Charizard getting 2 evos, along with Mewtwo

EDIT: Along with that I think I'm way past tired of new "electric rodent" pokemon, that lack any evolutions.

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
Is there any word as to how early one can catch Jigglypuff? Kinda random, but I'd wanted to include one in my in-game team. I saw that it is late in the mountain dex, but wasn't sure if that directly spoke to its appearance??? Thanks!

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Is there any word as to how early one can catch Jigglypuff? Kinda random, but I'd wanted to include one in my in-game team. I saw that it is late in the mountain dex, but wasn't sure if that directly spoke to its appearance??? Thanks!

Jigglypuff is#120 in Mountain Kalos. Pretty late into the game I say.
And please check the first post ans use the Kalos Dex there to find other Pokemon.

Macabrelicious

Jigglypuff is#120 in Mountain Kalos. Pretty late into the game I say.
And please check the first post ans use the Kalos Dex there to find other Pokemon.

The first post doesn't say where or when Pokemon are found, and the dex numbers can be a tad unreliable in a few cases, especially considering there's three of them this time! I'm confused as to when you can visit each part of Kalos and whatnot myself.

I just hope all the Pokemon I want can be obtained early enough.

Rakurai

The recent games have been fairly consistent about listing the Pokemon in the order they become available.

htzrd

There is no ice wolf.

As I've been saying before, "Burigaron" being translated as "ice wolf" is fan speculation, and is most likely a mistranslation.
The name's etymology could have more obscure meanings.

In Pokemon i think ice types are really low leveraged, if game freak could create a 555 base stats "ice type arcanine" wolf with a wide movepool, it would be great for the game, it would be a fanfavorite and nintendo would gain a new mascot and sell a lot of merchandising.

lycanice_vs_arcanine_by_yukito_sano-d3g3r0v.jpg

Mfable

I have not checked this since yesterday morning. Checked the first page, didn't see anything new, but I hear talk of new megas. Which ones? Where the proof?

I think this is the very first time I am starting with a water starter. I love his design more than the other two. Going to use all Kalos Pokemon for my first playthrough.

Cross_Thunder_Zekrom

I would hope Mega Aggron get heightened Attack and Defense but in the same time have ability like "Refined Steel" to cut Special Attack damage in half or at least boost Sp.D more. At least i'll see the loves of my life in the game. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.