• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
also on another note do we know if megas will get their own dex yet?

That'd be interesting, a little something like the Unown Dex, just to help keep track of them all. It could maybe give hints on where to find the Mega Stones.

I think we'd have heard of it already if there were one, but that's a really good idea.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Dude for me and you Surskit's line is way popular then the rest of 716+ other pokes.

We'll get that damn Mega Masquerain someday.
Type: Bug/Water
Ability:Drizzle
HP: 70
Attk: 60
Def: 85
Sp Attk: 115
Sp Def: 120
Speed: 100

Yeah, although... maybe it should get Speed Boost when it Mega Evolves and get stats that pull it straight up to Ubers.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
That'd be interesting, a little something like the Unown Dex, just to help keep track of them all. It could maybe give hints on where to find the Mega Stones.

I think we'd have heard of it already if there were one, but that's a really good idea.

Megas don't get separate Dex entries.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Let's see... if Yveltal's Pokédex entry is to take energy from other living things around, I could see Xerneas's counter this one so it ends up being a never-ending circle.
"When people and Pokémon are going through a hard time of energy-lacking, its horns start to glow and emit healing energy that is said to bring back vegetation to life."

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus

How would you get the hints? I mean, dex entries are for owned pokemon.
So you'd have to have a Mega Gengar to get it's entry :/

If we get Mega Dex Entries, I'll be fine, but if we lack mega entries, and are having only 69 new pokes, without event ones included, AND low balled stats, I'll just be so grumpy and frumpy

Bluemage21

How would you get the hints? I mean, dex entries are for owned pokemon.
So you'd have to have a Mega Gengar to get it's entry :/

If we get Mega Dex Entries, I'll be fine, but if we lack mega entries, and are having only 69 new pokes, without event ones included, AND low balled stats, I'll just be so grumpy and frumpy

Mega is basically a forme and appears as such in the pokedex as far as we can tell. When one of them showed a shot of the pokedex abomasnow spot had Mega-abomasnow in its place.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
SOMEHOW none of our leakers are going through X version. The one who was, the very first one, gave up his copy after the Nintendo rep came to the store

What ? Even Kanpachi ? I thought he was the one who leaked Clauncher's evolution!

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Yeah, although... maybe it should get Speed Boost when it Mega Evolves and get stats that pull it straight up to Ubers.
You prefer Speed Boost? That's quite amazing since paired with Quiver Dance Masquerain will be a beast. However Intimidate is already a solid ability..

Really the only thing Masquerain need is a boost in its Special Attack & Speed.. I wouldn't complain even if it gets an increase only on these two stats alrhough it should be 145 Sp Attk & 120 for Speed. LOL

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Let's see... if Yveltal's Pokédex entry is to take energy from other living things around, I could see Xerneas's counter this one so it ends up being a never-ending circle.
"When people and Pokémon are going through a hard time of energy-lacking, its horns start to glow and emit healing energy that is said to bring back vegetation to life."

That sounds like Celebi/Shaymin V3.

You prefer Speed Boost? That's quite amazing since paired with Quiver Dance Masquerain will be a beast. However Intimidate is already a solid ability..

Really the only thing Masquerain need is a boost in its Special Attack & Speed.. I wouldn't complain even if it gets an increase only on these two stats alrhough it should be 145 Sp Attk & 120 for Speed. LOL

Yeah... Those stats are the only ones it needs. Buuut...

I'd rather it have Infinite verything like it deserves.

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
SOMEHOW none of our leakers are going through X version. The one who was, the very first one, gave up his copy after the Nintendo rep came to the store

Wait. That story about a rep storming down that mom n' pop's game store was true then? Color me surprised; something like that should have been on the news!

Well, I pre-ordered X and am choosing Serena as my MC, so that'll be knocking out two birds with one stone. They did say the story will be different depending on the version, and Xerneas, as the Life pokemon, should have a story that's less...er...dark than Yveltal's. I think.

Smashster076

Bossanova
Pokedex entries are always so fun to read

Especially when you read how tall they are and realize how much taller you are than they are :D

Everlasting

Everything stays.
That was a different leaker who came out of nowhere, leaked the e4 mons (clawitzer, dragalge, aegislash, pumpkaboo's evo) and then disappeared

Kanpachi has Y version, he was the one that gave us the first information on Oblivion Wing

Wait, I just remembered something. Someone called 'Zar' on Josh's board. Is it a leaker ? Because I think I remember hearing it informing Josh of how it evolve its Clauncher...

Status
Not open for further replies.