• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I said I don't think I just remember a mod saying you can't discuss unannounced games so relax "CoolKidd"

There's been several of those announcement thread things saying that we can't discuss RSE Remakes until they are confirmed.

Notice that it explicitly says RSe Remakes.

They must be sick of it.

SergantGold

Based Feebas
My favorites are Delphox (New favorite of all of them, dun tell meh MAI opinions r bad plox), Dragalge (close second) and Glourgeist.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Last edited:

CoolKiddxJaden

I said I don't think I just remember a mod saying you can't discuss unannounced games so relax "CoolKidd"

I'm perfectly relaxed my friend, it was starting to seem like everybody on this forum was ah drone rather than an actual individual with some real train of thought or opinion.. i almost fall asleep reading some of these post, but i guess when the games are released people will have more personality, or at least more to talk about..

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
"Is it possible..."

... oh my bad. But I suppose it IS possible.

Either way, Gyarados is and will be one of my favorites, so I will train it anyway :)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I'm perfectly relaxed my friend, it was starting to seem like everybody on this forum was ah drone rather than an actual individual with some real train of thought or opinion.. i almost fall asleep reading some of these post, but i guess when the games are released people will have more personality, or at least more to talk about..

How does following rules make one a drone, exactly?

And, if you nearly fell asleep, then you really need to go take a nap or something <_<

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
This is the first generation where I can honestly say I like pretty much every new Pokemon... Hell I'm even warming up to Klefki now. This is why I don't mind the fact that there's only around 70 new Pokes this time around considering they're all QUALITY additions unlike Gen 5 which was riddled with tons of fillers and sub-par Pokemon (in my opinion at least).

But if I had to pick the one Pokemon I dislike the most it would probably have to be Aromatisse... I like the concept behind it but aesthetically speaking it's just not visually appealing to me in any way. It looks pretty creepy honestly, which isn't how Fairies should be described.

There is new thing called Fairies.

Also, they are all wonderfully designed, save for stats. Only a number of them have any good stats, I understand they have great movepools, but stat wise, they aren't very good. Most are below or on par.

Odious

あなたは馬鹿

There's been several of those announcement thread things saying that we can't discuss RSE Remakes until they are confirmed.

Notice that it explicitly says RSe Remakes.

They must be sick of it.
Not my rule I was just saying

igotmilk

Miltank Trainer
If we bore you then go. You don't need to be rude and insult people. Bye.

I just looked at the orange Vivi pattern and it looks awesome. The white pattern is also not bad. The blue pattern is cool too.

Mega Gyarados is Water/Dark most likely. Seed Bomb was super effective against it, while an ice-type move was not very effective. Bug Buzz was also super effective on it.

CoolKiddxJaden

How does following rules make one a drone, exactly?

And, if you nearly fell asleep, then you really need to go take a nap or something <_<

Hmm.. Idk, maybe when there's no actual rule for discussing some of the stuff that people claim we can't discuss ? & thank you but im fine, but your welcome to excuse yourself

scrambledtogepi

The abundance of banned topics is the reason I tend to avoid Pokemon boards, but I can understand the frustration with the same topic coming up in every thread ever couple of weeks since Heart Gold and Soul Silver were announced. I'm hoping Bulbagarden just gave me a bad experience.

noakai

If it's boring here then go find another forum to clog up with your off-topic posts. Even if it wasn't a rule or w/e that you can't talk about it, this thread wouldn't be the right place anyway. It's the called the Dex thread for a reason.

It just kills me that Aipom/Ambipom haven't been found in a Dex yet. My hopes are dwindling

Me too. That line is one of my fave to use, but it looks like I'll have to wait for December I guess.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hmm.. Idk, maybe when there's no actual rule for discussing some of the stuff that people claim we can't discuss ? & thank you but im fine, but your welcome to excuse yourself

Actually, going offtopic of something does lead to infractions, as it is mol counted sorta spammish.

Excuse myself from what, exactly?

If you want people to understand you, you may want to word things better.

CoolKiddxJaden

If we bore you then go. You don't need to be rude and insult people. Bye.

I just looked at the orange Vivi pattern and it looks awesome. The white pattern is also not bad. The blue pattern is cool too.

Who did i insult again? i don't remember every addressing anyone by name, do you ? Didn't think so. & i see stating how i feel's causes an uproar. im just glad to see you all still have pulses

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
If it's boring here then go find another forum to clog up with your off-topic posts. Even if it wasn't a rule or w/e that you can't talk about it, this thread wouldn't be the right place anyway. It's the called the Dex thread for a reason.

Me too. That line is one of my fave to use, but it looks like I'll have to wait for December I guess.

There is always the friend safari thing and online trading
If you get to post game before end of October, you probably won't need a transfer even

Status
Not open for further replies.