• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazios

So what happens in this situation? My favorite pokemon like weezing and tropius are yet to be found in the kalos dexs. What happens if theydont appear in the post game also? Does that mean NO person in the world will have a weezing or any other pokemon not available in game until december 27 (26 japan)? So those pokemon are NON-EXISTANT for the time being?

Welcome to Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire.

This time, however, we know from the very beginning the exact date that they'll be able to be sent to X/Y.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I haven't read about this yet, but does anyone know roughly when you get the fossils and then get to Rez them?

I think it's after the 1st or 2nd Gym.
You probably get to restore them not long after that.

Ninja'd

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Also, anyone have any idea what this CoroCoro might show? ^^ Or any news about it starting to show up somewhere, maybe? Really wanna see art for some certain Pokémon.

Here's the Black/White's October issue. I would say this might give you an idea, but Corocoro will be releasing its own X/Y guide so chances are they will be rather short on the official arts.

But either way, starter final evolutions and the currently revealed Pokémon are a decent shot(Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Pyroar, Doublade, Tyrantrum, Aurorus).

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Here's the Black/White's October issue. I would say this might give you an idea, but Corocoro will be releasing its own X/Y guide so chances are they will be rather short on the official arts.

But either way, starter final evolutions and the currently revealed Pokémon are a decent shot(Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Pyroar, Doublade, Tyrantrum, Aurorus).
I agree! Don't count too much on Corocoro.. Since the game is out on the same month its unlikely they'll have a huge coverage..

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

Ah, thank you. ^^ Final starter art would be awesome. Well, art for any Pokémon is Always good. But yeah, that Guide might take away a Little from CoroCoro, I suppose. Oh well. ^^

Also, big spoiler! This is by far the best thing I've seen yet. So happy it's still there<3
e6fu.png

Macabrelicious

Everybody keeps saying "quality over quantity", but my issue is that almost all of these are bad-quality Pokemon. Whereas Generation V had both a lot of Pokemon, and a lot of actually good designs—so it is possible to have both quality and quantity. I think that's what upsets me the most about this generation.

But in any case, I like enough Pokemon to make a decent team with two old Pokemon (due to a lack of Fire and Water types to my liking. Oh, if only Dragalgae was still water. I like its typing, though).

freezer1

Ice-type Fanatic
Just a thought - How will Steel, or Rock for that matter, be SE against Avalugg, when its Pokedex entry says its "ice-covered body is as hard as steel". Pretty misleading. Unless it might have an ability that amounts to such an effect?

Heartlessangel17

Dark Trainer
Everybody keeps saying "quality over quantity", but my issue is that almost all of these are bad-quality Pokemon. Whereas Generation V had both a lot of Pokemon, and a lot of actually good designs—so it is possible to have both quality and quantity. I think that's what upsets me the most about this generation.

But in any case, I like enough Pokemon to make a decent team with two old Pokemon (due to a lack of Fire and Water types to my liking. Oh, if only Dragalgae was still water. I like its typing, though).

I think is generation has good Quality. We have a new type, new types combinations, and the designs of some of the Pokemon are amazing, like Dragalge (Though Goodra is...just...ugh -_-)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Just a thought - How will Steel, or Rock for that matter, be SE against Avalugg, when its Pokedex entry says its "ice-covered body is as hard as steel". Pretty misleading. Unless it might have an ability that amounts to such an effect?

Remember that Beartic can apparantly create fangs of Ice, yet it can't learn Ice Fang. XD The Dex Entries are funny like that.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
thx Endolise and eeveemaster :D

i dont think the leakers have a Joyho/ Hoenn/ Sinnoh/ Unova starter but i hope they will get a megalution to. its a bit unfair to give Blaziken one and Sceptile and Swampert not :/

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D

Most of the time pokedex doesn't really have much an effect to Pokemon in gameplay. Its just there for amusement.

Ver-mont

That's really very subjective.

I really like most of the Gen VI Pokémon, while a lot of the Gen V ones were unappealing at best to me.

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Eeveemaster said:
Most of the time pokedex doesn't really have much an effect to Pokemon in gameplay. Its just there for amusement.

*their

Avalugg is one of the most uncreative Ice types there are. Regice was cool, but this quadruped is just basic.

I Think you get the fossils Before the second Gym, but I don't know more than that. ^^

Also, anyone have any idea what this CoroCoro might show? ^^ Or any news about it starting to show up somewhere, maybe? Really wanna see art for some certain Pokémon.

Well hopefully shortly after you can Rez. Would like to get my Tyrunt/Tyrantrum early game. Course it's a dragon so I probably won't. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.