• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeo

Priority is good i guess. It's a Water typed Double Slap with Priority.

Icepath

Is there an American Vivillon that we know of, or are we out of luck right now?

Tenilius

Looks like Vivillon's forms will be dependent on climate, with France, Spain & Portugal so far showing the Marine Pattern & Germany and Poland with the Continental Pattern.

Also someone in South America is claiming they have a black colour pattern, although no proof yet.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

Everlasting

Everything stays.
How accurate are those? Mewtwo mega's are extremely powerfull. Insane.

Also, Tyrantrum has high bst. 555

I don't know how accurate they are, though they were calculated with pictures that got leaked. I assume they calculate the total in fonction of the nature, the level and things like that.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I don't know how accurate they are, though they were calculated with pictures that got leaked. I assume they calculate the total in fonction of the nature, the level and things like that.

Most likely, we'll see some variations as everyone gets the game and will be able to narrow it down.

Pokeo

Do the stats of Meowstick have been revealed guys?
Not known if it is a Male of Female Meowstic but smogon has it
Base 75-85/35-50/75-90/85-100/85-100/100-110

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Most likely, we'll see some variations as everyone gets the game and will be able to narrow it down.
I think as from now, we probably won't get much interesting information... We just have to wait few days and we'll know more. There are still some abilities, stats calculations, movesets and evolution methods I want to know about...
Not known if it is a Male of Female Meowstic but smogon has it
Base 75-85/35-50/75-90/85-100/85-100/100-110

Wow, pretty high stats for that little Pokémon! Awesome!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Wouldn't really make sense o_O

Diglett using any non-Ground move besides Quick Attack doesn't make sense.
Perhaps simulators on Smogon will allow it. Hackmons Cloyster w/ SKill link Water Shuriken and Icicle Spear after a Shell Smash would be great.
I do think Ludicolo could get Water Shuriken.

R_N

e3keynote, another person who got the games (kanpachi friend i think?) says that Pumpkaboo evolves by trade, no strings attached

Status
Not open for further replies.