• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odious

あなたは馬鹿
e3keynote, another person who got the games (kanpachi friend i think?) says that Pumpkaboo evolves by trade, no strings attached

Hopefully someone tells Josh so he doesn't go crazy but I am surprised it evolves via trading

TRG

It's kinda weird that the hype on this forum has actually died down now that there's nothing new to really look forward to except for the release.

thetamale

e3keynote, another person who got the games (kanpachi friend i think?) says that Pumpkaboo evolves by trade, no strings attached

Really? That would be good to know as I really want a Trevenant in rotation it's one of my favourites of this gen.

Everlasting

Everything stays.

Well, that settles it. And what about the "small size" Gourgeist and that possible "big size" ? Any luck with it yet ?

FennekinBlazes

Gay Mess
Yay ride Mamoswine in snowy areas!
tumblr_mub6n2cO5X1s5h76do5_500.jpg

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

KKS-Lapras

How many different color forms of Vivillion have been found so far?

FennekinBlazes

Gay Mess
Status
Not open for further replies.