• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Thank you for the answers.

To be honest, I wasn't planning using Lapras on my team. But after seeing its sprite for surf theme, I definitely will have one in my team.

Edit: Lapras is given us as a present?

Rakurai

Maybe Malamar isn't as bad as I was thinking it might be, as it apparently learns Superpower, which lets it attack while boosting its two highest stats when used in conjunction with Contrary.

Still, its typing leaves a lot to be desired defensively, as it resists nothing other then Psychic type attacks and is 4x weak against Bug along with having a Fairy weakness.

Maybe Malamar isn't as bad as I was thinking it might be, as it apparently learns Superpower, which lets it attack while boosting its two highest stats when used in conjunction with Contrary.

Still, its typing leaves a lot to be desired defensively, as it resists nothing other then Psychic type attacks and is 4x weak against Bug along with having a Fairy weakness.

Malamar is a big surprise, I caught my Inkay at lvl 15 they said it evolves past 35 if hold upside down but actully mine evolved at lvl 31 I can't say whether it can evolve earlier as I remembered the method then. It's rather defensive pokemon, his swagger-> foul play combo is quite good, sadly his speed is rather low, but not a bad pokemon.

Rakurai

It's nice to finally have a clear picture that shows off Helioptile's sun-shaped frill.

Though now I'm even more uncertain of whether I want it or Manectric as my Electric type...

tubbi07

I wonder if Vivillon will get retyping once the second set of game/s is/are out... The patterns are indeed an interesting concept but it would ultimately work best if they had it mixed with various types:

Say, Meadow with Psychic or Fairy, Sun with Fire, Continental with Electric, Modern with Ground or even Tundra with Ice.

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
I wonder if Vivillon will get retyping once the second set of game/s is/are out... The patterns are indeed an interesting concept but it would ultimately work best if they had it mixed with various types:

Say, Meadow with Psychic or Fairy, Sun with Fire, Continental with Electric, Modern with Ground or even Tundra with Ice.

I could see Vivillion learning an exclusive move (via tutor or something) that changes type based on it's form, sort of like a hidden power but for Vivillion

Rakurai

Supposedly needs to be level 31 before it can evolve, but it's confirmed that you need a Dark type in your party.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Mega+Kangaskhan+from+Futaba.jpg

CoroCoro is beginning to leak. New artwork for the Pokémon should be coming!

By the way, I know have my game so if anyone wants to know anything, ask me, but I'm still very early on so it can't be something involving like the League or something haha

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator

By the way, I know have my game so if anyone wants to know anything, ask me, but I'm still very early on so it can't be something involving like the League or something haha

Omg baby Kangaskhan is sooo adorable in that shot :D hmmmm what questions do i have? Are Flabebe and Scatterbug found on the first/second route? just want to know is all ahahah

Nodame

Misty <3

I'm expecting the starters final evolution official art work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.