• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dexter *Potential Spoilers*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So this thread is all about Dexter. Discuss what you like about it, don't like about it, really anything that has to do with Dexter can be discussed here.

I myself love this show and find it to be one of the most unique shows around. The acting is top notch and I can honestly say that Dexter(Michael C. Hall) is a character like no other. His performance of Dexter is just honest, they way the show goes into his mind and his life just makes you sit on the edge of your seat in suspense. What do you guys think??

For those of you who don't know about Dexter or want to know more, go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_(TV_series)

Now I have one rule, pls don't start wars or arguments. Yes feel free to discuss whatever but just remember the rules of the forum pls.

Following last weeks premiere episode I was shocked to say the least. I didn't expect for Deb to find out everything so quickly. Needless to say I can't wait to see what happens this season :).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Great show but seasons 3, 5, and 6 were all really bad. But when it's good boy is it good

Last season wasn't too bad lol.

And 5 was the one with Lumen right?? Cuz if so your crazy lol.

Last season wasn't too bad lol.

And 5 was the one with Lumen right?? Cuz if so your crazy lol.

I know I personally didn't mind it but if you go out to the internet you'll find it's generally considered to be the worst season of the show.

And dear god season 5 was awful. There was so much sloppy writing in it it wasn't even funny

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Somehow I thought there was a thread for this... why am I not surprised you started this Rob (though two years ago as it appears XD) <- Whoops, was looking at your join date :p

Anyway... the list of how popular seasons varies, but 1 and 4 are generally considered equal, 1 normally getting the most

Season 1
Season 4
Season 2
Season 6
Season 3
Season 5

I might have mixed up 6 and 3... but whateves... this is the general list I tend to witness

Season 7 is starting out great though man

Last edited:
Season 1
Season 4
Season 2
Season 6
Season 3
Season 5
Wow that's exactly my order.

But from my experience here are the seasons based on popularity

Season 4
Season 2
Season 1
Season 3
Season 5
Season 6

And trust me, I read reviewing sites, watch videos, etc.

Joltik-Kid

Wow that's exactly my order.

But from my experience here are the seasons based on popularity

Season 4
Season 2
Season 1
Season 3
Season 5
Season 6

And trust me, I read reviewing sites, watch videos, etc.
I haven't read every single site, don't get me wrong I like Dexter, but I don't look things up often ^^;, so I went with about the norm I tend to read. While I'm generally not picky when it comes to Dexter, I do admit that these past two seasons didn't meet with expectations. The problem was that the 4th season set the bar way to high though... personally probably the most gut-wrenching season I've ever watched. The reason I liked season 6 a bit (not my favorite, but it could have been worst) was because it set up season 7.

On that note, do you think season 7 will be good?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Somehow I thought there was a thread for this... why am I not surprised you started this Rob (though two years ago as it appears XD) <- Whoops, was looking at your join date :p

Anyway... the list of how popular seasons varies, but 1 and 4 are generally considered equal, 1 normally getting the most

Season 1
Season 4
Season 2
Season 6
Season 3
Season 5

I might have mixed up 6 and 3... but whateves... this is the general list I tend to witness

Season 7 is starting out great though man

Lol I also made another thread about it a few months back. Never really like the season with the the old man myself, just cuz the ending was out of ****ing no where. Didn't make anysense. One of my favorites was the one where he was almost discovered and Dukes ended up getting framed lol.

Joltik-Kid

Lol I also made another thread about it a few months back. Never really like the season with the the old man myself, just cuz the ending was out of ****ing no where. Didn't make anysense. One of my favorites was the one where he was almost discovered and Dukes ended up getting framed lol.
Season 2 was pretty good... the season where Doakes was framed and killed

Season 1, 2 and 4 are all fantastic seasons. But the latter two have their problems.

2 was really suspenseful, but there wasn't enough drama IMO. Also, Lila was a really annoying character and the season ended EXTREMELY anticlimactically.
Season 4 I have a less of a problem with, which is why it's my second favourite season. But it kind of got a bit slow in the middle, and I didn't like how Lundy was just killed off like that. It felt like it was just something they did to get the plot into action (because remember Dexter had nothing to do with the Trinity Killer until Debra and Lundy were shot). Plus it also felt a tiny bit of a rehash of the third season, but that's not that big of a deal. And Rita was at her worst that season. But I have a feeling the writer's did that on purpose so we would be less sad when she died...

1 may have been a bit slow, but it had great character development for Dexter, which the other seasons kind of lacked except for maybe season 4.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Season 2 was pretty good... the season where Doakes was framed and killed

Oh hush lol. You know what I meant. So season three was the one with Miguel right??

I never like season 4 the old guy was ****ing annoying -_-.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Dexter lacks/ed experience compared to Trinity

No Dex just has a conscience compared to Trinity.

Also Trinity's goals were weird. He goes after women and little kids like what??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys