• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dhjona's Sprites/Fakes

Dhjona

Rupstira2332523630-iaza.gif

Kirlia
Mamoswine
Sloking
Seviper
Mr. Mime

ding ding ding, we have a winner. :p
here is the wip.
mixje.png

and the wip of my fire starter.
squarkwip.png

Shadow Silver

I am awsuhm
oh well the thing looks like a replica of the bagon hat thingamuhbob

Shadow Silver

I am awsuhm
well done, but the tail and the flam look connected

Shadow Silver

I am awsuhm
ok and just one thing about squark, the shading just looks like one color in some places, but where it looks like their is different shading its small so you should fix that, an i just noticed that it appears that panthgris' tail has a disorder? and i have like an idea for the grass starter, sorta like a shaymin but with like vines and wood and trees, otherwise everything else is good, and i just realized it says dhjona's sprites/fakes, SPRITES, NOW WWE CAN'T SCOLD YOU NO MORE =]

Shadow Silver

I am awsuhm
sorry about the double post but exactly how many toes does infernape have?! oh wait thats his thumb, did like a fat guy sit on him and his fingers bent, but as far as scrtaching goes, its passing

Dhjona

ok and just one thing about squark, the shading just looks like one color in some places, but where it looks like their is different shading its small so you should fix that, an i just noticed that it appears that panthgris' tail has a disorder? and i have like an idea for the grass starter, sorta like a shaymin but with like vines and wood and trees, otherwise everything else is good, and i just realized it says dhjona's sprites/fakes, SPRITES, NOW WWE CAN'T SCOLD YOU NO MORE =]

Squark is gonna be redone. ;)
Where exactly, in your opinion, has Panthigris' tail a disorder?

I'll see what i can do with your idea for the grass starter. ;)

sorry about the double post but exactly how many toes does infernape have?! oh wait thats his thumb, did like a fat guy sit on him and his fingers bent, but as far as scrtaching goes, its passing

Well he's just leaning on hand.^^ maybe it's because the thumb is too far away from the other fingers or the fact that the thumb isn't shaded.

what exactly do you mean with the scratching is passing? you mean, it gets worser?

Last edited:

Shadow Silver

I am awsuhm
no i mean its like good i jsut cldnt think of any other word like its pretty awesome and yea what i mean by panthigris' tail is it looks loopy but my computer glitched at the time when i scrolled to the right so it looked messed up, i actually never noticed the shading on infernape i just thought it was dark, and maybe just add like a third dimension, however small it may be, to those fingers and i will be satisfied, (i sent u a friend request)

Shadow Silver

I am awsuhm
sorry i keep double posting, but the steel in scogon looks a little off, the shading i mean, and NEVER USE COPY AND PASTE, and the 2nd water starter syphone has like off shading in the wings fin thingy ma doohickys, and for squark, the flame just looks a little out of place in the tail you know what i mean?

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
I love all of your sprites, but Ferrex looks like a cheap fusion to me. You could maybe ad some things on it or change its pose

Shadow Silver

I am awsuhm
i have some ideas for the other eeveelutions if you want to hear them

ZombieMeatballs

ポケットモンスター
dragonice is bamf but needs a new name

Dhjona

sorry i keep double posting, but the steel in scogon looks a little off, the shading i mean, and NEVER USE COPY AND PASTE, and the 2nd water starter syphone has like off shading in the wings fin thingy ma doohickys, and for squark, the flame just looks a little out of place in the tail you know what i mean?

Where did i used C+P then? And Squark is all ready fixed, but i will posted it later.

And why do you keep double posting? We have an edit button you know. :p

I love all of your sprites, but Ferrex looks like a cheap fusion to me. You could maybe ad some things on it or change its pose

Thank you. Ferrex is scratched but does have some stuuf from other pokemon in it. I will revamp him, so don't worry. ;)

i have some ideas for the other eeveelutions if you want to hear them

PM me and i will see what i can do with your ideas. ;)

dragonice is bamf but needs a new name

What is bamf? ^^:p And the name is bad, i know. If you know a better name, don't hessitate and say it.

And here is a new fake.
Nafda3614461553-iaza.gif

Credits to Tyshea for the concept.

Last edited:

Shadow Silver

I am awsuhm
Frogon? but theres scogon... Fragice? but that sounds like fragile... Dragoceir yea thats it!