• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dhjona's Sprites/Fakes

Dhjona

The evo of the grass panda.
Pandisah5921119007-iaza.gif

Shadow Silver

I am awsuhm
I like Trpoius Origin, hahaha hes so cool, and im flattered you will use my suggestion, Panda Evo is pleasing, very good

Dhjona

Thank you. And i say it again to be sure, you have to wait a while before is start with your suggestions.

more rates on the Panda.

btw. Credits to Tyshea for the concept.

Eirixoto

Lord of Suicune
The last one is best :) Squark is teh fire starter, right?
Nice work!

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
definitely the second one. I gotta say, it looks a lot better than squark.

that tropius origin forme is awesome! you should make more of them!

Dhjona

The last one is best :) Squark is teh fire starter, right?
Nice work!

It is the fire starter indeed. And thanks.

@Skyller 99: Thanks. I will see if I make more of them.

And I choose for the right one too and tried to improve the sprite.
Squibin_21124612953-iaza.gif

rates?

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
New Panthigris is great, electricity on the tail is a nice touch. I like the brown cast to it better than the blue, as well. It's a great sprite, so I'm gonna give it a 9.5/10. I'm just not particularly fond of all the swirling in the tail. It's still a great sprite though. Great job.

Dhjona

New Panthigris is great, electricity on the tail is a nice touch. I like the brown cast to it better than the blue, as well. It's a great sprite, so I'm gonna give it a 9.5/10. I'm just not particularly fond of all the swirling in the tail. It's still a great sprite though. Great job.

Thank you. ^^ I like the colors this way a lot better too. But now I see they could be a little bit lighter. And yeah you're not the only one who dislike thhe swirling tail.

More rates?

Dhjona

I'm back.

So here is a new sprite, Condarnawk. It isn't finished yet, it still needs the finishing touch. ^^
condarnawk.png

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Yout sratching is amzaing!! But on Treemar, there is Magmortar's hand, otherwise, it's great! I loe how you added fur to Panthigris

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Yout sratching is amzaing!! But on Treemar, there is Magmortar's hand, otherwise, it's great! I loe how you added fur to Panthigris