• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Di Gi Charat

matt0044

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Fun fact, in the Di Gi Charat movie, Sawashiro Miyuki voiced Petite Charat in both the original, and the English dub, though for whatever reason the English dub was never released. She also does the same in the Leave it to Piyoko! OVAs.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Another Fun Fact: the voice of Dejiko in Panyo Panyo is the same as Lina from Slayers in the movies. Weird coz she said "DRAGON SLAVE-- nyo..." nya~

matt0044

Fun fact, in the Di Gi Charat movie, Sawashiro Miyuki voiced Petite Charat in both the original, and the English dub, though for whatever reason the English dub was never released. She also does the same in the Leave it to Piyoko! OVAs.

My, my, how impressive. Reminds me of how Lynn Minmei from Macross had her JPN VA return for the English dub.

Autis-misc

Abridger
I've seen one of the movies and winter garden because a close friend of mine is obsessed with it... but that's about it.

matt0044

What do you think of the characters? How about the general weirdness of it all?

Autis-misc

Abridger
What do you think of the characters? How about the general weirdness of it all?

I wasn't paying attention to most of it because my computer was being really slow.... but the winter garden stuff wasn't half bad. I might watch the rest of the series....