• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diablix's Trade Shop

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
i now have a male ferroseed with spikes and leech seed, i'd be interested in the scizor if that's alright.

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter

Sevrah

Hey! I am interested in your Shiny EV Trained Scizor

Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

Thanks!

coltduddy

Collector
i have a gamestop shiny suicune and crown japanese shiny suicune, and TRU shaymin, and japanese shaymin. I want the DW charmander and Ash's pikachu.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Interested in your Banette (Italian Halloween DW) - UT
Croagunk (Italian DW Event) - UT
Mamoswine (Italian DW Event) - UT

I can offer German DW Croagunk, German DW Mamoswine and 2011INV/ 2011HVR Darkrai event

Diablix

Hey! I am interested in your Shiny EV Trained Scizor

Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

Thanks!

I saw you have flawless zapdos, bronzong and tentacool. What can you tell me about their movesets and hidden powers? If they match my major wants list i'll trade anything for one of them (as long as it's TOTALLY legit)

i have a gamestop shiny suicune and crown japanese shiny suicune, and TRU shaymin, and japanese shaymin. I want the DW charmander and Ash's pikachu.

I'm interested in the japanese shiny suicune and the TRU Shaymin. If it's ok for you tell me when you're available for the trade.

Interested in your Banette (Italian Halloween DW) - UT
Croagunk (Italian DW Event) - UT
Mamoswine (Italian DW Event) - UT

I can offer German DW Croagunk, German DW Mamoswine and 2011INV/ 2011HVR Darkrai event

Already have a Darkrai event and I'm not interested in neither of the other 2, I'm sorry.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Already have a Darkrai event and I'm not interested in neither of the other 2, I'm sorry.

Now that I saw your wants list i see you need DW Starter's heres what I have

Korean-

Bulbasaur(DW)
Charmander(DW)
Squirtle(DW)
Turtwig(DW)
Chimchar(DW)
Piplup(DW)
Complete Eeveelutions(DW)

Japanese-

Squirtle(DW)
Porygon(DW)
Charmander(DW)
Torchic(DW)
Treecko(DW)
Mudkip(DW)
Piplup(DW)
Turtwig(DW)
Chimchar(DW)
Flareon(DW)
Umbreon(DW)
Leafeon(DW)
Mamoswine(DW)
Eevee(DW)
Blissey(DW)

Sevrah

Here is the info on the Tentacool:

Tentacool = Hidden Power Dragon, moves are Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Scald, and Ice Beam

For the Bronzong and Zapdos, do you mean my EV Trained ones?

coltduddy

Collector
i can trade, anytime today. PM me for trade when you can.

Diablix

Here is the info on the Tentacool:

Tentacool = Hidden Power Dragon, moves are Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Scald, and Ice Beam

For the Bronzong and Zapdos, do you mean my EV Trained ones?

It's the same, as long as they're near flawless. EV trained, shiny, non shiny, untouched, event, non-event, english, japanese... I don't care.

The point is that I need a Tentacruel with both Rapid Spin (breeding move) and Giga-Drain (4th gen TM).

The Zapdos I'm looking for must have Hidden Power Ice and Heat Wave (again, 4th gen only move.. move tutor, if I recall correctly).

Finally the Bronzong simply needs HP Ice, since the moves I want to teach him can be obtained in 5th gen.

I'll trade anything and even more than one pokemon for any of them (I also have a flawless EV trained Dragonite and a Flawless EV Trained Conkeldurr which are perfect for competitive battling that I can trade, but I will trade them only for one of those 3)

Last edited:

MSCPD

Hello again! I'm interested in your DW charmander, MYSTRY Mew and WIN2011 Entei. Offering VGC09 Milotic, GAMESTP Jirachi and TRU Shaymin, are you interested?

Diablix

Hello again! I'm interested in your DW charmander, MYSTRY Mew and WIN2011 Entei. Offering VGC09 Milotic, GAMESTP Jirachi and TRU Shaymin, are you interested?

Interested in the Milotic.

Already have a Jirachi, sorry.
I also have a pending trade for the TRU Shaymin, I'll let you know if it won't be completed.

If you find other 2 pokemon we can complete the trade, otherwise tell me which one do you prefer between the three of them

coltduddy

Collector
can we trade now? Im ready and i saw that you are here on the forum.

coltduddy

Collector
its ok for me , i will be here waiting for you, pm me when you can!