• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga and Palkia on Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melloyu

I needed 2 dusk balls for Dialga, 3 dusk balls for Palkia, was done in 5 minutes.
wasn't that hard at all =/

SuperScizor

Ace Trainer
I've never heard anyone say they were hard; I've only heard people say they were easy! They have the same catch rate as a Chansey if I remember correctly.;212;

Ryonai

Shouro's employee
I was expecting it to be hard since I saw so many Dialga and Palkia on Masterballs at GTS. But when it came, two ultra balls were necessary to capture it. No status change and HP slightly on red.

What pokemon is worth Master Ball on DP generation?

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Dialga and Palkia were easy for me to catch. I knocked down their HP into the red zone and had them paralysed. Compared to other legendaries, they are the second easiest to catch, with catch rates of 30.

aaron-now

Catch rates for the two Dragons are high compared to the rest of the legendaries. Which is why Giratina was a kick in the teeth to catch in Platinum compared to the other two. Now the roaming birds... now that's a pain.

Ryonai

Shouro's employee
Catch rates for the two Dragons are high compared to the rest of the legendaries. Which is why Giratina was a kick in the teeth to catch in Platinum compared to the other two. Now the roaming birds... now that's a pain.

Roaming birds you mean Mesprit & co? I set them free some days ago on story mode. Are them like the Guardian Dogs on Silver? Even Entei on LeafGreen required me A LOT of work to capture.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I was expecting it to be hard since I saw so many Dialga and Palkia on Masterballs at GTS. But when it came, two ultra balls were necessary to capture it. No status change and HP slightly on red.

What pokemon is worth Master Ball on DP generation?

I would say Cresselia, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres and Mesprit.

Uxie and Azelf were a pain in the ***** for me but Dialga and Palkia were extremely easy, even at lv.70!

ChedWick

They were really easy for me as well. Giratina was super easy, first ultra ball and it was caught. The other two I think I did it with less than 4 ultra balls. My only challenge now is that damn Mesprit. I cant seem to run into any other of the roaming pokemon but this prick and he makes it so difficult I run outta ultra balls and timer balls or just get to frustrated I rage quit.

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
well, i havent gotten their yet so i got no comment
about giratina, he was a piece of cake to get in platinum
one dusk ball and mission accomplished

Ryonai

Shouro's employee
I would say Cresselia, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres and Mesprit.

Uxie and Azelf were a pain in the ***** for me but Dialga and Palkia were extremely easy, even at lv.70!

Is Cresselia a roaming pokemon too? I'll consider that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.