• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga or Palkia?

Gribman92

Oh I forgot

MorgSter

Legendary Champion
Parukia ,diarugia and Giratina.. Are equally good in each of their own ways.. I prefer Aruseus,, Plus.. This kind of threads are too many..

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
go dialga first off i like pokemon with four legs better then 2 legs unless they other one is way better, why because i like dogs and yeah you get the point..

Naetoru

#1 Naetoru Fan!
Space Break > Time Roar
High Crit. 100 Per Turn or 150 for 2 Turns?

Steel/Dragon is a good type, but Dialga looks like a retarded horse. I can't possibly see how it can use Dragon Claw with its hoove.

Palkia has wings and is the first major legendary in a long time that has FULLY formed arms, unlike Rayquaza with the little claws, or Lati@s with the retractable arms, or the numerous birds, or the numerous quadrupedic legendaries. Either way, Steel is a horrible attack type, but good defensive type. Water is mid-way on both, so Palkia is better suited to sweeping rather than Dialga is. Dialga IMO would be good with CB to Time Roar every once in a while, but otherwise I just don't like it.

moomaster009

Palkia, statwise.

pochamalover

no u lost the cheese
dialga looks cooler