• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga or Palkia?

holli2104

Overheat!
Sal Manella > j00

... <_<

Is there a way to block topics with "Dialga or Palkia" in the title from being created? Perhaps a message of "There are already enough topics like this one. Use the search button" could appear/pop-up?

that's a very nice idea^^

ArkWarrior

The Alpha and Omega
Dialga of course. No question about it.

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider
Giratina!!!

Well, if it were all the legends, yes, but otherwise Dialga.

fhqwhgads

ZillaLord85

Piplup fan
Palkia is superior stat-wise, but Dialga has more resistances then he does.

Lets see...

Dialgia is a Dragon/Steel type, so it's weaknesses are Electric, Fire, and Ice. It has a base stat of 150 in special attack, while it's HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense are a little lower. It lacks speed though. It can learn pretty usefull moves like Pulse Bomb and Restore Imprison. It looks cool as well.

Palkia, like Dialgia, has a base stat of 150 in Special Attack, while Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed are a little lower, but still balanced. Palkia however, lacks good HP. It is a Water/Dragon type, so it's weaknesses are Grass, Electric, and Ice. It pretty much learns the same moves Dialgia has, take away the steel moves and add the Water type.

They are pretty much the same to me, but I think Dialgia is cooler.

ZillaLord85

Piplup fan
Lets see...

Dialgia is a Dragon/Steel type, so it's weaknesses are Electric, Fire, and Ice. It has a base stat of 150 in special attack, while it's HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense are a little lower. It lacks speed though. It can learn pretty usefull moves like Pulse Bomb and Restore Imprison. It looks cool as well.

Palkia, like Dialgia, has a base stat of 150 in Special Attack, while Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed are a little lower, but still balanced. Palkia however, lacks good HP. It is a Water/Dragon type, so it's weaknesses are Grass, Electric, and Ice. It pretty much learns the same moves Dialgia has, take away the steel moves and add the Water type.

They are pretty much the same to me, but I think Dialgia is cooler.

Dialga is only weak to Fighting and Ground types, and Palkia is only weak to Dragon type attacks.

Freakshow

Jibaku
acxtually dialga's time roar kills palkia in one turn also dialga is resistant to palkia's both types
Time Roar plain sucks and Dialga isn't resistant to dragon. An Adherence Glassed Focus Orb or Meteoric Swarm from Palkia = dead Dialga

Gribman92

Dialga is only weak to Fighting and Ground types, and Palkia is only weak to Dragon type attacks.

Are you forgetting that Palkia is also weak to electric. I say Dialga on looks, and Palkia on stats