• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga Palkia DS still in stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
When I saw one Limited Edition Dialga Palkia DS at my WalMart today, I was shocked as I thought those things sold out a few months ago. Has anyone else seen these lately in stores or something of the sort that is supposed to be sold out? That means there are a hard to find few left out there for those who don't have one or want another.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I've seen a few myself, i'm really mad about.

I got mine the day it came in stores, with my own hard-earned birthday money....

m190049

Local psychopath
I was surprised when they still had them when I got mine back in October.

They still have it out?
Huhnz...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Not when everyone already got a DS and don't want to spend money just because this one has different casing :p

cmitch25

I've seen them at my walmart and it doesn't suprise me at all. Sure, I would like to have a dialga/palkia ds, but I already have a ds.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i saw the local gameshop still had a few and i live in the netherlands.
if they sell those things then let them i say, a ds is a ds for now we can worry about rare things later.

Last edited by a moderator:

csisps_26

Roark <3
I don't have a DS & I don't intend to get one... but I passed by a gaming store @ a mall in my country, there were still a few. Or maybe it's just the boxes for the sake of display. :p

randomspot555

Not when everyone already got a DS and don't want to spend money just because this one has different casing :p

It also comes with a T-shirt and a DVD of some stupid anime special.

At first I thought "Cool, a Dialga and Palkia T-Shirt!"

and then I thought "Pokemon shirt."

And also I can't really afford to spend $120 on something I already have. Maybe if I find it at a DEEP, deep discount on December 24th.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm not surprised that stores still have them. Not many people play Pokemon around where I live. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd only sold a couple of them.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm not surprised that stores still have them. Not many people play Pokemon around where I live. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd only sold a couple of them.

Nikacho

"Oh, HER again."
I wish I had a dialga one...
But I like my Nintendogs one. <3
Even so, I've only seen them at Gamestop.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
are they availible in the uk? I want one :D

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I got my Dialga and Palkia DS the 2 days it came out. I haven't really noticed it in stores for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.