• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga Palkia DS still in stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Red

NNope I haven't seen any of that. In fact I haven't even seen the mario or brain age DS that not long ago came out.

m190049

Local psychopath
If there had been a UK release, I would've snapped one up straight away, but alas, there was not. I'd still contemplate getting one, to replace (for a small while) my original DS, because that is a sweet arse design.

KHNA

Twilight Prince
yeah, still see 'em but not alot(i live in the netherlands), my local gamestore had to order them (3 of em) from another of the same stores in another place. but other than that, I dont see them around alot. I can't wait the 2 weeks! XD i want it now T^T, my sister Solar-sceptile will get it next friday becayse I ordered hers first XD

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I haven't even see one Dialga/Palkia DS at any stores I think :(
and don't intend on getting one unless I have some extra money and find one

pokemaster001

i havent seen any, but then again i dont go to gamestop alot

I do go to gamestop a lot and I haven't seen one either
seems cool, especially because my current gameboy won't play DS games (unless I spend 5 minutes blowing into it) and I need a new one, or to get the current one fixed
is this Dialga/Palkia one a DS lite? I hate those

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I do go to gamestop a lot and I haven't seen one either
seems cool, especially because my current gameboy won't play DS games (unless I spend 5 minutes blowing into it) and I need a new one, or to get the current one fixed
is this Dialga/Palkia one a DS lite? I hate those

First, it's a DS, not a GameBoy. I thought everyone realized this now, second, yes it is a Lite, and third, why would you hate DS Lites? They're better in every way compared to Phats o_O

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I still remember when my manager had me put them out on display, i sold 2 out of the ten we had received and then they sat there for a while i had a few parents recently looking to buy some for their kids but turned it down for the guitar hero ds bundle because it has a 'free' game(but costs $179+tax while the dialga palkia still costs $138 even, with tax) so they just sit in the display case waiting, i may get one on payday but then i would have no money left to pay both bills and savings so meh.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I still remember when my manager had me put them out on display, i sold 2 out of the ten we had received and then they sat there for a while i had a few parents recently looking to buy some for their kids but turned it down for the guitar hero ds bundle because it has a 'free' game(but costs $179+tax while the dialga palkia still costs $138 even, with tax) so they just sit in the display case waiting, i may get one on payday but then i would have no money left to pay both bills and savings so meh.

Pokemon > Bills. Just kidding xD

Couldn't you hide one in some obscure location and wait for your next payday, after the one coming? That's what I'd do.

Couldn't you hide one in some obscure location and wait for your next payday, after the one coming? That's what I'd do.

I've done that a couple times before! ;) Sometimes, if you leave something long enough (or forget about it!), it'll actually go down in price. I found that out first-hand at work the other day, I bought something which we've had lying around in the stockroom since before I started working there, and the price had dropped a ridiculous amount, because it was discontinued...

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I've done that a couple times before! ;) Sometimes, if you leave something long enough (or forget about it!), it'll actually go down in price. I found that out first-hand at work the other day, I bought something which we've had lying around in the stockroom since before I started working there, and the price had dropped a ridiculous amount, because it was discontinued...

Exactly, if you work in retail like that you can 'lose' things and 'discover' them after a really long time, after their price has pretty much reached zero. It works well for electronic stuff, because usually people go looking for the newer models, not stuff that they don't know exists and is older. xD

shay

CustomUserTitleGO!!!
We have one where I work sitting in the back because noone wants to put it out "live" I tell people that we have it when they ask about the DS but they usually only want the pink one :\

I sometimes hate being the only employee at my store that owns a DS and knows the games.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Pokemon > Bills. Just kidding xD

That is called backstocking where in my Wal-Mart, plus the security dude is a total spaz and watches us like crazy to protect us from theives. and if i did that i would get terminated(though on topic i did sell one tonight while at work yay! only 7 left.)

Status
Not open for further replies.