• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina

MagnificentMudkip

Out of the three legendaries in Sinnoh (D/P/PT), which one is your favorite? Or which one do you think is the best (concerning moveset, stats, etc.)? I'd love to hear your thoughts on these three.

I personally prefer Dialga, moveset is OK, looks cooler, plus I've always liked the Diamond version more (compared to Pearl and Platinum).

Last edited:

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Palkia. If I'm correct, then according to stats, Palkia > Dialga > Giratina. The difference is quite small, but to top it off, it's most powerful and most efficient STAB move is Spacial Rend (not Draco Meteor because sp. attack gets reduced). While it has less power, Shadow Force and Roar of Time take up 2 turns, letting the foe have the advantage of a free attack next turn. Spacial Rend does not, while it has high critical hit rate on top of it. But all of them are still really good.

darksteel460

slice and dice
id say my favorite is giratina cause of but the best is palkia because its lack of hp compared to other in my eyes is made up by the defense and sp defense plus its one weakness thats only x2

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
the stats dont mean anything to me, i like the designs most. idk which is my favorite, maybe Giratina just because it has more in common with Rayquaza, because Platinum is the emerald of DPPt

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
I would have to go with Giratina, especially in its Origin Forme. Dialga and Palkia are both cool in my opinion but there is something about an undead dragon that piques my interest.

alarey24

I like Palkia. I love water and dragon pokemon and the combination of those 2 types is realy awsome. And its lokk is cool.

Royalty

If the Crown Fits...
Before Platinum, it was Dialga. After Platinum, Giratina in the Origin form 100%.
I Love It.
1. It's a combo of my two favorite types
2. The design of it
3. The fact that it has it's own realm
4. Its design
5. It just looks so dark and sinister
6. It is designed so beautifully

;)

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Dialga 4 me!

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
I'd have to say giratina with dialga coming a close 2nd.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Giratina is the best of the three, especially the Origin Forme.

King Slaking

Slaking esque
Giratina, the Ghost type is me second favorite type. Also because of it being based on another aspect of the universe, antimatter.

SmartD

My favorite is Dialga, because I think it looks cooler than Palkia.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Reading this thread makes me excited for Black and White