• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina

AmpharosFanatic

I'd have to go with Giratina

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
Either Giratina-O or Dialga-Super Special Awesome I liek Mudkipz X Form.

Profesco

gone gently
I originally anticipated liking Dialga more than Palkia, and so chose Diamond version over Pearl. I still like Dialga's design and typing more than Palkia's, but I have more fun using Palkia in battle, which is odd. All things taken into consideration, I don't know what I feel about Palkia and Dialga except that they're both great.

So my favorite is Giratina. Even if I ever resolve my time-space confusion, Giratina'll still be the coolest in my eyes. I love defensive Pokemon, and Giratina's one of the best. I also think Shadow Force is a pretty awesome attack. And Giratina lives in the crazy amazing Distortion World! There's nowhere cooler than Giratina's crib, yo.

Blackbomber72

Eccentric
;483; is better looking than ;484;,and ;487; is the second in the list, it looks cool in both formes; but in my mind, Time is always the strongest force

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I liked Palkia better because he was fast and had less weaknesses than Dialga but when Platinum came, Giratina's Origin Fourm was awesome. He's cooler than the other two by alot.

GIRATINA FTW!!!

Darkrailuver

Rathalos Knight
Dialga is my favorite. he is just plain epic looking

Aquarelle

Staff member
I like Palkia best, because of it's cry. It sounds like someone screaming as they're being totured...it's so creepy and I love it!

Cldawson

I control Time so ha
I like Dialga because it looks cool and it has great typing. It can attack with it's stats and it is protected by it's types. Second of all i would have to say Palkia because it is just good. But all three are some of my favorite Pokemon.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
If you know any thing about me (or you have read my sig.) you would know that I think Giratina is the coolest pokemon ever. Ghost and dragon are my favorite types of pokemon and giratina is just epic. In second place I like palkia. and I never liked dialga that much.

also shouldn't this be in pokepolls?

For all honesty, Its a tie between Giratina and Dialga. Both have good movesets, good typing, and awesome looks.

Palkia...not so much ;)

Grei

not the color
Giratina. Dialga's cool, but not that cool. I always hated Palkia.

Giratina's a GHOST DRAGON. That's awesome.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I`m going to say Giratina because of the fact that it`s Origin form looks super epic.Though however,I would have gone with Palkia if the fact that Platinum didn`t introduce Giratina`s Orgin form.The reason for Palkia is that I first played though Pearl Version whenever the forth gen games were released back in 2007.