• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Giratina. Its design and cry are amazing, plus the Distortion World is awesome! :D

milc546

<< Bonkers
Giritina for its stall stats and stall movepool. shadow force breaks protect!

and giritina -o! super effective specs sweeper!

milc546

<< Bonkers
Giritina for its stall stats and stall movepool. shadow force breaks protect!

and giritina -o! super effective specs sweeper!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Giratina is and has always been my favorite, it can perform awesome moves,awesome type and has a downright kicker appearance!

annabelletheraikou

I like all three of them, but I must say that Giratina is my favorite. Followed by Dialga and then Palkia. But I don't dislike any of them haha.

palkia for coolness points and giratina for moveset but, for both definitely giratina

Ditto123

~Word~
palkia
its move is stronger (if u combine both turns)
and it has high crit ratio

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
My favourite of the three is now Giratina because i just caught one that was shiny and it had a modest nature!!!

O.J. da Juiceman

I'd have to go with Palkia due a combination of:

1.) Pearl was my first 4th gen. game (and actually the game that got me back into pokemon as I hadn't played since Crystal)
2.) Because Palkia looks like a theropod (carnivorous dinosaur) while dialga is based on a sauropod (long neck dinosaur) and I personally feel T-rex Palkia is cooler than Little Foot Dialga (haha jk I like Dialga too)

Giratina (specifically origin form) would have to be a close second though.

Kamitsure

RainbowSylveon
Giratina is my favorite; I love how it looks, and I really like its typing as well. Dialga was my favorite until I got Platinum. I actually don't like Palkia too much.

Weavile22

Imma be
I would choose Dialga because I raised mine from the arceus event to level 100 and its sp. attack is 384

Richarizard

conspicuous absence
They are all terrible imo -
But if I had to choose Dialga. At least it has a proper head on the end of it's neck, where as palkia just looks like a neck with a face.
And Giratina just looks silly.

Randomness

He is already here.
Palkia. I'm not a big fan of pink, but I like its design better than Dialga or Giratina.Too dark.

I'm more of a bright and hyper kind of person. Not sure what it has to do with pink, but oh well.

Also, apparently Palkia is stronger than the other two. Pearl is also my birthstone.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Hoo boy, I'unno. I like all three of 'em but my favourite design-wise would have to be Dialga. As for use in battle, Palkia and Giratina-O take the cake.

gianttopper

Dialga is my favorite. haha I wish I had a jolly one. LMK if anyone has one! lol

♥ミヽ(◐ω◐)ノ

﹁ω﹁) SO SUGOI
I don't care much about Palkia, but I love Dialga! And Giratina is ok too.
But I love all of them as shinies. Especially Giratina's Origin Form, I love it as shiny.