• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga= Time, Palkia= Space, Giratina=???

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Darkness its definetly darkness

Yay for more wrong answers!! :D ... Go back a page and read for the correct one this time! There's a cookie in it for you ;)

... It's beyond me why this thread isn't closed lol... this is getting extremely ridiculous...

Midnite Yuugure

Uncle Ruccus
Giratina is supposedly the master of anit-matter. That's why its world is the opposite of 'ours'. Its physics. When there is something positive, there will always be something negative to balance it out. Or so I assume....

ijea4444

Well its demensions. Time demension and Space demension.

PRE-Platinum, the community had basically decided on "underworld". Almost like hell, but not that far in "evilness" Almost like a cemetary.

Post-platinum, it was decided (As far as I knew) that it controlled the Distortion demension.

Midnite Yuugure

Uncle Ruccus
You seem to have missed this part:

real-world logic doesn't work here

The game says that is how it is, therefore that is how it is. No fan logic is going to change that.

If it helps at all, this is the newest Pokedex entry for Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver:

じょうしきの つうようしない このよの うらがわにあると いわれる やぶれたせかいに せいそくする。
"It lives in the Distortion World, a world to which common sense doesn't apply and is said to be reverse of this world."

*That is not the official translation, but is accurate according to the Japanese. This was not translated by me, it was translated by Umeko from Bulbapedia.

so, i think i speak for everyone when i say that this conversation SHOULD have been ended long ago.

Dialg: Time
Palkia: Space
Giratina: the opposite of time/space (ANTIMATTER)

this is not a physics class. its a videogame people.

BCVM22

Despite that, $10 says somewhere in the next three posts, someone will opine that Giratina is the Pokémon devil because someone, somewhere mentioned a graveyard.

Despite that, $10 says somewhere in the next three posts, someone will opine that Giratina is the Pokémon devil because someone, somewhere mentioned a graveyard.

I think that giratina is the devil...jk
But seriously, repeating countless post before me, giratina is stated to be a embodiment of antimatter

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
giratina is the protecter of balance (aka its opposet, which is why its a shadow in our world), it lives in its crappy hell heap we call the disortion world so it can keep balence, which is why it got so ****** off when cyrius or whatever his name was summoned palkia and dialga...

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Giratina maintains the Torn World, which is the opposite of our world. It keeps Palkia and Dialga in check whenever they get too powerful, or when they both appear, such as when Cyrus summoned them.

Midnite Yuugure

Uncle Ruccus
so its unanimous, Giratina is the embodiment of antimatter. END OF DISSCUSSION.

7evenLord

Avid Trader
I think Girintina is just the pokemon who sweeps the floor in the distortion world.
Something goes right in the distortion world something goes wrong in pokemon "real" world *cough* Alamos town *cough*

latios Z

New Horizons...
Grei,you're right.But,do you remember the time that Cyrus summoned dialga & palkia?A little later,giratina appeared.In other words,giratina appears 3rd at Sinnoh's original trio.The time that giratina appeared...Cyrus mixed the dimensions,and then giratina took Cyrus,dialga and palkia to distortion world.But It isn't the end.That dark hole that giratina left behind?That pokemon tried to open distortion world's dimensional lock.So it tried to dawn it's world to Sinnoh's.That dawn was deep distorting chaos.That's what I meant.

latios Z

New Horizons...
And dragoniteKnight:Uxie:Knowledge,memories
Mesprit:Emotions,bonds
Azelf:Balance,willpower -_-

When it is summoned, the world starts distorting, so I think it has the ability to distort and destroy dimensions.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
When it is summoned, the world starts distorting, so I think it has the ability to distort and destroy dimensions.

Wow. So wrong it isn't funny.
Giranina represents antimatter. In the real world, when Matter and Antimatter collide, they cancel each other out.
However, in the pokemon world, they subdued this. Instead, they made it so that, when matter and antimatter collide, they slowly distort each other into non-existence. If you recall cyntia's speech before you enter the distortion world, she said BOTH the Real World AND the Torn World would be destroyed.

A lot of people say giratina's world balances our own. No. His world balances ours, and ours balances his. Like, as Cyrus said, two sides of a DNA chain.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Yes. Very good.

kingofmaelstroms

i just think if giratina as the evil brother to dialgia and palkia that just wants to destroy everthing

Status
Not open for further replies.