• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dialga vs palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
these to asesome pokemon have alot to differ and alot in common realy who would win/ i say dialga.
feel free to add pictures or banners of who you think would win if you like.
Dialga-pok-C3-A9mon-365177_1024_768.png

Rys

Postcount melting!
I reckon neither would win, more like they would be locked in eternal combat forever. And to show this, here is a picture.
dpwallpapernv3.png

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
Something tells me that you shouldn't post wallpapers directly into forum threads. And besides, Mudkip would tear Dialga and Palkia new assholes.

Dragonfirenightmare

Master Terrador
If I Were to go on Statistics...Dialga would win...Its resistances would give it the Big advantage...The Only moves Palkia Would have a chance with...is Earth Power...And Spacial Rend...And Aura Sphere...Palkia is Weak to All Dragon-Type Moves...Therefore...Roar of Time Would Most Likely OHKO it...But this is my View...

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
I would say Dialga. In the movie The Rise of Darkrai. The battle of Dialga vs Palkia, Dialga pwned Palkia.

Rys

Postcount melting!
Something tells me that you shouldn't post wallpapers directly into forum threads. And besides, Mudkip would tear Dialga and Palkia new assholes.
Yes this page's load time will soon become is over 9000!!!! if action isn't taken.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Palkia is better! Come on! It's cry is awesome! It is also faster, has less weaknesses and has a better movepool!

Status
Not open for further replies.